The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Undercover Wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Christopher Congreave
View Profile
Veteran user
U.K
377 Posts

Profile of Christopher Congreave
I have received today limited stock of a new wallet that we will be selling (Workers Corner) at the Blackpool convention next week, and then we may have some up on our site, it is a card to wallet that is AWESOME, it is a hip pocket wallet that has 2 no palm features, a palm load, a peek, it looks like a normal wallet and you can show a card in it first if you like then redo the zip up, you then get a card signed and removed from the zipped compartment.

It has been designed by a working pro in the UK and made by Tony Curtis, we will have a limited amount next week at Blackpool so pop over to the stand and ask to see it, I am sure that anyone who sees it will buy one. They will retail at £45.

We will also have a small run of bespoke chop cups made by a master craftsman and of course we will have the new Tin opener effect by Mark Southworth.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Christopher, any photos of the wallet?

The other Christopher
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Christopher Congreave
View Profile
Veteran user
U.K
377 Posts

I will take a few photos and send them over(haven't a clue how to put them on here)?
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
There's a tech are of The Café with help, but some folks store them in photo bucket and then paste them here.

Anyone can PM Christopher on the exact procedure?

Christopher

Tony Hyams
View Profile
New user
Southampton UK
10 Posts

Profile of Tony Hyams
Hi Chris, I will have a look at Blackpool, see you on Thursday!
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Hey, based on all those functions - can you PW too with it? Sounds cool
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Christopher Congreave
View Profile
Veteran user
U.K
377 Posts

Yes it can be used as a peek. Tony I am only there on Thursday mate so give me a bell on the day and we can hopefully meet ip.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I like the idea of combining a peek and card to wallet. A SUPER wallet if you will!

Christopher

gjmagic
View Profile
Special user
UK
974 Posts

Profile of gjmagic
I was lucky enough to play around with this wallet the other week and it is a beauty!!

As Chris said, this wallet was designed from the ground up by a leading professional and has been made by master wallet maker Tony Curtis. We only have a limited amount and a number of these have already been reserved - I'm having two of them myself, perks of the job!!!

The chop cups are just exquisite, each one has been hand made and are a thing of beauty. I've been using mine for about 12 months now (combining a chop cup and sponge ball routine) and I wouldn't leave home without it.

Pop along to the Worker's Corner stand at Blackpool, we may not have loads and loads of the usual magic, but we do have some exclusive and top quality magic. Plus we will dem/show you everything so you can see it in action!!

All the new stuff will be up on the website shortly, if you're not at Blackpool please drop us a line.

Kind Regards,

Gary Jones.
MIMC Gold Star

www.garyjonesmagic.com

gary@garyjonesmagic.com

DVDs/Effects; The Unknown - iCandy - More iCandy 1 & 2 - Dupes - 52 0n 1 Project - 74% Self Working - Flying Tonight - Pocket This - 6 Pack Coins - 6 Pack Cards - Thought Wave - Noted - Duality - Live Lecture Vol 1 - Pseudo Pickpocket - iContact - Shock Twist - Thought of Cards Across Plus - Touched - Colour Diffusion - Look No Hands Wayne Dobson - Automata - Box Pad - No Frills Lecture Notes 1 & 2 - The Ammo - Double Cross - Initial Here - Automata 2 - Black Market - Trick Soup - Automata 3 - Penguin Live Lecture - Upper Hand - Cartoon Capers - At The Table Lecture - Life's a Beach Vol 1 - Life's A Beach Vol 2 - Alas Chris and Jones.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Hi Gary how much does the chop cup sell for, looking forward to seeing you at Blackpool
gjmagic
View Profile
Special user
UK
974 Posts

Profile of gjmagic
Quote:
On 2010-02-15 11:25, rowland wrote:
Hi Gary how much does the chop cup sell for, looking forward to seeing you at Blackpool

Hi Rowland,

Not quite sure of prices as yet, they arrive tomorrow so will have more info then. One thing is for sure, they're not going to be cheap, each cup is made of an exotic wood and finished to the highest standard. We will have a number of sizes and designs, each priced differently, but these will last you a lifetime. Quality doesn't come cheap!

We will also have some beautiful handmade wooden wands which have very strong magnets built into them, the quality of these is just awesome and the possibilities for ball vanishes etc are great.

Chris Congreave will post here either tomorrow or Wed with prices.

Looking forward to you buying me a pint ha ha!!

Best wishes,

Gary Jones.
MIMC Gold Star

www.garyjonesmagic.com

gary@garyjonesmagic.com

DVDs/Effects; The Unknown - iCandy - More iCandy 1 & 2 - Dupes - 52 0n 1 Project - 74% Self Working - Flying Tonight - Pocket This - 6 Pack Coins - 6 Pack Cards - Thought Wave - Noted - Duality - Live Lecture Vol 1 - Pseudo Pickpocket - iContact - Shock Twist - Thought of Cards Across Plus - Touched - Colour Diffusion - Look No Hands Wayne Dobson - Automata - Box Pad - No Frills Lecture Notes 1 & 2 - The Ammo - Double Cross - Initial Here - Automata 2 - Black Market - Trick Soup - Automata 3 - Penguin Live Lecture - Upper Hand - Cartoon Capers - At The Table Lecture - Life's a Beach Vol 1 - Life's A Beach Vol 2 - Alas Chris and Jones.
Mark Southworth
View Profile
Veteran user
u.k
353 Posts

Profile of Mark Southworth
Looking forward to having a look at these myself. I've heard nothing but great things !!
Christopher Congreave
View Profile
Veteran user
U.K
377 Posts

Quote:
On 2010-02-15 11:25, rowland wrote:

Hi Rowland, I have just received the chop cups and they are all different shapes, sizes, different woods there are some Elm, Oak and some beautifull Coca bola cups, there are also a couple of sets that are a chop cup with a magnetic wand and one set which is a cup a wand and a solid cup (I think Gary is likely to buy this one though).

The prices all vary but the quality is superb.

As far as the wallet is concerned I have been playing with it and it really cool, the thing I like the best is you can palm load a card into the wallet, drop the wallet on the table do some more stuff with their signed card the reload the card either into the same place it was before, or a different part of the wallet. These are brilliant IMO.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Thanks Chris/Gary for your replys looking forward to seeing both on Friday.
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
792 Posts

Profile of qkeli
Any link for the undercover wallet ??
Rafael The Master Hypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
South East Asia
498 Posts

Profile of Rafael The Master Hypnotist
How come there is no Picture of the item, but you promote this already?

we want the picture please!
The BIGEST Room in the world is the Room for Improvement
Christopher Congreave
View Profile
Veteran user
U.K
377 Posts

I was just telling people before the convention, I don't really have an interest in this, I have spoken to the guy who had these made and he is going to film a demo and post a link here soon.
Bobcatmagic
View Profile
New user
UK
31 Posts

Profile of Bobcatmagic
Hi guys,
I'm the dude who's designed and had the wallet manufactured. I only had 100 made and may not commission any more (depending on interest and sales). As Chris mentioned I'm working on a demo vid and I'll post some pics soon. My camera's charger bust and I'm waiting on a new one which has delayed things a little.
The wallet can be bought discounted from my website (www.bobcatmagic.com) for £40 until March 20th (when it will go up to the regular price of £45).
With the wallet you get a disc containing a pdf document of the instructions and a number of routines that use a variety of the functions of the wallet.
As detailed in my blurb I wanted a wallet I could use whilst gigging that also functioned as, and looked like a regular wallet. It easily fits in your rear trouser pocket and looks very normal with plenty of space for notes/bills and cards. The card can appear in an inner zippered pocket or inside a smaller credit card wallet that is kept inside the wallet. You can use palming or several no-palm methods (one of which has a very well covered and motivated loading methodam particularly proud of).
Cards can be stolen from both wallets back onto the deck easily and even peeked. There's also a unique (I believe) pocket feature that opens up new possibilities for switching and is used to great effect in an easy version of Darwin Ortiz's "Dream Card" that appears in the routines.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Thanks for the update!

Chris

Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
This was a great project to work on and the wallet is just perfect for any working pro.

Tony Curtis
Over 100 previous Magic Wagon effects along with descriptions,
images & videos can now be viewed on my website.

Click Here
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Undercover Wallet (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL