The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Gerbil Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
I am looking at adding a gerbil to my act. Has anybody had any experience using gerbils in a show? Any help would be great, thanks.
Crispy
View Profile
Loyal user
Louisville, KY
207 Posts

Profile of Crispy
A final load for cups and balls would be interesting.
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1176 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
Can always make one appear in a chick pan. Gerbils are naturally curious animals, and that makes them hard to work with. They will not stay still and will scratch and try and dig everywhere. Even in the chick pan, you will hear them playing in there.
Alexo
View Profile
Regular user
Long Island, NY
112 Posts

Profile of Alexo
The worst bite in my life was from a gerbil. Put him in a hiding space and try to discretely pull it out, I won't blame him for biting. I still say a mouse or a Chinese dwarf hamster. I've worked with many animals, and they're the tamest of the small mammals.
TheMagicMaker
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of TheMagicMaker
Yes! Gerbils are mean little buggers... I personally have been bitten by them, and one time the gerbil wouldn't let go of my finger... ouch!! I had to shake him off, and it wasn't until my skin broke that finally freed him from being attached to me. Hamsters can be nasty, too... My son's hamster bit him a lot, and the people at the pet store said they were known for being biters...
As mentioned in another post here in this section, Rats are probably the BEST intelligence-wise as well as being tame and not biting. Unfortunately, I don't think many people like rats... I stick with rabbits... just about everyone loves them and, although I've had nasty rabbits too, Netherland Dwarfs generally tend to be very sweet and docile. I've NEVER been bitten by one yet...
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
Thanks for the help.
manal
View Profile
Inner circle
York ,PA.
1412 Posts

Profile of manal
I had a pet rat, and he was a biter.
Life is too important to take seriously.

james@jamesmanalli.com

www.jamesmanalli.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Gerbil Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL