The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Trouble with my VSM (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jon Dee
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of Jon Dee
As of late I have been having problems with my virtual sound man. At first sometimes it would stop in the middle of a track with a loud thud. This usually was when I would touch the table it was setting on but sometimes if I just got near it. Now it never stops but the remote is inconsistent. I can never count on it to work and it's range is very weak.

Does anybody have any ideas or possible simple solutions? It was so consistent up until about 3 months ago and it seems to be getting worse.
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3726 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Which VSM product are you talking about? When you say, "when I touch the table", do you mean when you MOVE the table, or just touch it?

Steve
Jon Dee
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of Jon Dee
Just touch it like it was static or something but it doesn't do that now it just wont work unless I am within like 15 feet or so.

it is the icue 2

I am sure the remote has a battery could it be getting low?
MAGICBYTIM
View Profile
Special user
Louisiana
530 Posts

Profile of MAGICBYTIM
The remote does have a barlttery. Replace and see I that works. If you are getting static you may want to check you cable to you sound board also.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Trouble with my VSM (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL