The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Vent figure controls - is there a standard? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Carl Mustaine
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Carl Mustaine
One last question - (maybe I should have put this on a new thread). Does anyone else enjoy trawling through Ebay looking at the vent figures for sale? I have enjoyed this for a few months (even when not looking to really buy).

This little fellow keeps catching my eye:

http://cgi.ebay.com/HAUNTED-Twilight-Zon......2wt_1167

Does the 70's singer Gary Numan know someone has made a figure out of him?!
"Here in my car, I feel safest of all" etc. I can just see the act now.

Aplogies if you don't know who Gary Numan is!

Cheers

Carl
Servante
View Profile
Inner circle
1328 Posts

Profile of Servante
Yep! I drop by ebay from time to time just to look. Twice I've bought from ebay!
That company makes those figures (They may be conversion figures, I dunno). The Twilight Zone models have sold before...as have Frankenstein figures and others.

I'm awfully glad I could help on your control problem. I've accomplished something today!

-Philip
creativemac
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
834 Posts

Profile of creativemac
Quote:
On 2010-02-25 17:57, Carl Mustaine wrote:
........Does anyone else enjoy trawling through Ebay looking at the vent figures for sale?

Carl,
eBay is the worst thing to come along since sliced beard. It has caused me to spends thousands of dollars on ventriloquist figures and assorted items. 30% of my collection is due to eBay.

My therapist says, he should have me cured before I spend my last dollar. But, I think he's saying that so something will be left over to pay his bill.

See you on eBay!!!!

Donald
Donald Woodford

"Invite a Dummy, to your next function."
http://www.woodynfriends.com
Servante
View Profile
Inner circle
1328 Posts

Profile of Servante
And I should probably make myself clear here...when I say I've bought twice on ebay, I mean I've bought two vent figures through ebay. I've actually bought entirely too much other stuff, too!
So, yeah...I guess I'm an ebayholic. (sigh) It's just so easy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Vent figure controls - is there a standard? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL