The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Any interest in some free training? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
HypnotizeAmerica
View Profile
Veteran user
399 Posts

Profile of HypnotizeAmerica
Hey guys I just bought a new program and need to try it out. It allows me to "teach" over the net. I need some test subjects to run a class with.

So I'd like to host a free training on marketing for hypnotist, magicians, clowns, etc and talk about my work in the student market.

It would be totally free to attend and you can watch and listen from the comfort of your computer.

If there is some interest post here and I will get it setup. Let me know.

Tim
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
Sure Tim... I'm always open to learning. Count me in.

PS
Tell us more about this 'program' you bought.
Dean Hankey, *M.D. - The Dean of Success Solutions!
Serving & Supporting YOU and Your Success!
"Book More Shows... Make More Money... SERVE MORE PEOPLE! - Not Necessarily In That Order…"

(*Marketing Doctor) Smile
HypnotizeAmerica
View Profile
Veteran user
399 Posts

Dean -

It's a monthly subscription to GoToMtg which has a webinar feature on it. Guess I shouldn't say bought - more like lease every month. Want to try it out and see how it works, etc and figure talking about how I book gigs with local high school, colleges, and businesses might be fun to discuss.

And the price can't be beat ;-)

Tim
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9912 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
I'd be up for it too. Let me know when and where.
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
Cool... Thanks!

I'd LOVE to come hang and learn/chat about success, so no matter what I am down for that, but you may wish to LOOK at one other tool I have been using for a while... it HAS Webinar tools PLUS a massive range of other tools as well:

Just Look at ALL THIS:
= “Unlimited Web Host” (Multiple Niche Sites are EASY now! As MANY site as you want, plus room to sell [Make Money!] or simply help others you know!)

= Killer Onlne Conferencing to stay connected with your relationships like nothing you’ve ever seen! (Web, Video, Audio, Chat… etc, all LIVE! Too COOL!) YES, Including LIVE Streaming VIDEO as well!

= One of the best Total Responder and eMail Contact Success systems I have seen!

= FREE Video Producer and Marketing System that produces RESULTS! (also automatically creates “Opt-In, Video Squeeze Pages”… if you know what that means, you’ll sign up JUST for that!)

= A Profit Producing Prospecting System that will Rock your money making World!

= Super-Secret Stealth Competition Spy Software and Tools you can use to track what others are doing so you can stay AHEAD of everyone else! (AND, this is “licensed” to you so YOU can not only USE it, but re-sell it and KEEP all the money for yourself!)

= Banner Marketing Tools to promote like a pro regardless of your graphic or web skills!

= Sales & Recruitment Tools and system…

= 100% Live Support!
…and so much more! – I mean LOTS more!

BEST Deal & Tools I have Found YET!

ALL this and more for LESS that 'just' GoToMeeting or almost any other single tool I have found to date... worth Looking at!

Either way... I am always down for more marketing and success sharing and learning! - Like I said, COUNT ME IN!
"Book More Shows... Make More Money... SERVE MORE PEOPLE! - Not Necessarily In That Order…"

trickychaz
View Profile
Special user
West Virginia
549 Posts

Profile of trickychaz
I will attend...can't beat learning from the experience of others
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2439 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Dean, I'm gonna sound pathetically cheap, but: How much? It seems to be hidden on the site.

*jeep!
--Grandpa
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf
suspectacts
View Profile
Elite user
Boston
493 Posts

Profile of suspectacts
Sign me up too.
jlibby
View Profile
Inner circle
1022 Posts

Profile of jlibby
Hypnotize: Thank you for the offer! I'd love to take part. Let me know!

Joe Libby
San Antonio, TX
Ugly $5 Report is GOLD!

Grab your copy now:
https://makequickcashonlinenow.co.business
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
Oh sorry Chet... the service I use is only a measly $44.95 with:

= “Unlimited Web Host” (Multiple Niche Sites are EASY now! As MANY site as you want, plus room to sell [Make Money!] or simply help others you know!)

= Killer Online Conferencing to stay connected with your relationships like nothing you’ve ever seen! (Web, Video, Audio, Chat… etc, all LIVE! Too COOL!) YES, Including LIVE Streaming VIDEO as well!

= One of the best Total Responder and eMail Contact Success systems I have seen!

= FREE Video Producer and Marketing System that produces RESULTS! (also automatically creates “Opt-In, Video Squeeze Pages”… if you know what that means, you’ll sign up JUST for that!)

= A Profit Producing Prospecting System that will Rock your money making World!

= Super-Secret Stealth Competition Spy Software and Tools you can use to track what others are doing so you can stay AHEAD of everyone else! (AND, this is “licensed” to you so YOU can not only USE it, but re-sell it and KEEP all the money for yourself!)

= Banner Marketing Tools to promote like a pro regardless of your graphic or web skills!

= Sales & Recruitment Tools and system…

= 100% Live Support!
…and so much more! – I mean LOTS more!

On the OTHER-HAND;
+ Go To Meeting... and the like are MORE that JUST that.

+ Use A-Webber or one of those for your List mail and auto responders etc... more than that all by itself as well.

OK... let’s say you get a deal and all those service you can fine someplace else (NOT under one roof though) for 10 bucks... (and good luck finding all that for 10 bucks for each of the service worth using if at all...) for EVERYTHING; THAT is still LESS than the $44.95 I pay.

I used to pay (for two years) nearly $70.00 bucks a month for just ONE of the services and had all sorts of headaches... NOT NOW!

EVERYTHIG, all under one simple link… hundreds of dollars worth oof real services and solutions for LESS than most could pay for just ONE of the “other” services out there… can ya’ tell I’m a bit excited? I have resourced and been looking for just this sort of solution, but NEVER expected it would be so dawg-gone cheap and the quality is awesome!

Just sayin’

Find Your Passion… DO Your Purpose… Make It Profitable!

Live “LOVE” Everyday!
Life Of Vibrant Expression!

I am at your service and in HIS Service,
Deano (Helping You Succeed) in Reno
<><

PS
Like I said on topic... "I am IN" as well! Thanks Tim!

HypnotizeAmerica
View Profile
Veteran user
399 Posts

Ok guys -

Here is the invite to sign up for the free training this Thursday.

Tim

The Magic Café Webinar - Free Marketing From A Texas Hypnotist

Come hang out for an hour or so and learn how I find schools, colleges, and more to book hypnosis shows with. Will work for magicians, mentalist, and more. Totally free.

Register for a session now by clicking a date below:

Thu, Feb 25, 2010 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM CST
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/359947288

Once registered you will receive an email confirming your registration
with information you need to join the Webinar.
System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server, Vista
Macintosh®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®) or newer
HypnotizeAmerica
View Profile
Veteran user
399 Posts

If you can't make it feel free to sign up and I will get you a copy of the webinar if I remember to correctly record it.

Tim
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
I've got a LIVE Training that night, but I'd sure LOVE to get what-ever recording you can make. Let me know what I can do to support and encorage YOU as well.

Deano in Reno
<><

Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9912 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Please do record it. I did register but will be flying to a gig in Florida, so I'd be interested in the recording. Thanks.
HypnotizeAmerica
View Profile
Veteran user
399 Posts

If you want the recording just sign up and I'll make sure you get it (if I don't screw it up).

Tim
jlibby
View Profile
Inner circle
1022 Posts

Profile of jlibby
I've signed up. Thank you!!!! I too have a commitment that evening, but I look forward to learning from the recording.

Thank you for your generosity!

Joe Libby
San Antonio, TX
Ugly $5 Report is GOLD!

Grab your copy now:
https://makequickcashonlinenow.co.business
HypnotizeAmerica
View Profile
Veteran user
399 Posts

Joe -

No problem. Look forward to seeing you guys on Thursday.

Tim
Comedy Writer
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of Comedy Writer
I'm in.

Cw
misterillusion
View Profile
Special user
Roseville, California
696 Posts

Profile of misterillusion
Me too

Charlie
May every day be magic!

http://www.misterillusion.com
HypnotizeAmerica
View Profile
Veteran user
399 Posts

Thanks guys.

Looking forward to Thursday night.

Remember, if you can't make it, feel free to sign up and I'll get you a copy of the recording.

Tim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Any interest in some free training? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL