The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » All Seeing Eye Pendulum (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
If you are interested in obtaining a modestly priced but very cool pendulum.I am holding a pre listing sale. Regular price:$21.95....Sale Price $16.95 + $3.50 S/H USA $5.50 S/H International

Description:All Seeing Eye Pendulum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3eAiaLqKkk

Bob:Eyeball loaded with a powerful N50 magnet[Choice of eye color:blue;brown;green or grey]Egyptian Hand Heiroglyph recessed on metallic gold painted back.[nice weight]

Holder:Antique 19th C glass bead.

Chain:Brass link chain or Copper snake chain.

PM me if interested.

Rich
magicianroger
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of magicianroger
I LOVE IT I WOUNT ONE
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
One well known and creative member asked me if I could custom make a 'Double Eyeball Pendulum' for him.[in my best Curly Howard voice..."Surtinly"!!! "nyuk..nyuk..nyuk"]

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y9Or8RY11I

1.Double Eyeball display.

2.Antique Glass bead display.

3.Active interaction with 'The Relic' 'Just'to show the power of the encased N50 Neodymium magnet.

4.Active interaction of the pendulum....held 4 inches above the hand containing the Relic.

5. Active interaction of the pendulum....held 8 inches above the hand containing the Relic.

If this double Eyeball pendulum meets anyones fancy...just add $5.00 to the above price.

Limited time sale for the 'Spookies'....or others who trespass here. Smile

Happy trails.
Rich
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
Very nice!
necroloid
View Profile
Special user
Kadar knows all and sees all of my
921 Posts

Profile of necroloid
Love the double Eye ball but I hate the seam that the 2 halves make when glued together. Perhaps a metal ring around the the seam to hide it similar to the band of silver on the edge of the relic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » All Seeing Eye Pendulum (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL