The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Tom Mullica (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagiciennesUnlimited
View Profile
Regular user
of the phrase 'Bite Me'.
197 Posts

Profile of MagiciennesUnlimited
Sad news. Quoted from 'Magic News Wire'-correspondence with his camp:

"On January 16th, during a show in Alliance, Nebraska Tom felt ill and almost passed out, he tried to finish the show while seated but could not. He was met backstage by emergency responders and was rushed to the hospital. After undergoing tests he was told to cancel the rest of the tour and meet with his personal physician.

While home there were more blood tests followed by a bone marrow biopsy which showed that more that 40% of Tom's white blood cells were immature and that he has Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (blood and bone marrow cancer).

On February 17th he was admitted to the Cancer Ward of the Cox Medical Center where he will undergo high level chemotherapy for the next 30 days. He will then go home and continue with the chemotherapy with five days of treatment per month for four months. At the conclusion he will hopefully be much better but there is a chance that he will need a stem-cell
transplant.

He obviously had to cancel the rest of his tour and postpone his March opening in Branson. I am sure all of you will join me in wishing Tom the best as he goes through this very serious ordeal."
Sia Synn
www.siasynn.com

"Pain solves everything" -Russ Fox's T-Shirt
MagiciennesUnlimited
View Profile
Regular user
of the phrase 'Bite Me'.
197 Posts

Profile of MagiciennesUnlimited
Cards and Goodies are in order:

Tom Mullica - Room #526
c/o Cox Medical Center South
3801 S. National Ave.
Springfield, MO 65807
Sia Synn
www.siasynn.com

"Pain solves everything" -Russ Fox's T-Shirt
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
Yeah, I heard about this the other day... I'm really saddened by it. Tom is an amazing person as well as magician.
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL