The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Goldfish production for stage show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jiayi
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
313 Posts

Profile of jiayi
Does anybody do any kind of goldfish production on the stage (more than 200 people in a banquet hall)? It is a nice effect, but the only thing that worries me is the visibility of the little fish from a distance. I know Mac King does it in his show; if you have seen it live from a distance, how did it look?

Any comments will be appreciated!
Michael Trixx
View Profile
New user
FL Keys Via Cape Cod MA
14 Posts

Profile of Michael Trixx
I have seen Mac's Show 4 times from different seats, and they show up pretty well. The water/glass kind of magnifies them.
Abrock-Cadabrock ! , Trixx
Crispy
View Profile
Loyal user
Louisville, KY
207 Posts

Profile of Crispy
The Stull fish bowl manufactured by Richard Hughes for the Aerial Fishing or the pole made by Owens for the same effect. With the Stull bowl, you never touch the fish and the bowl does all the work. With the pole method, the pole does the work and you produce the fish from your bare hands, but the handling is tricky. Both are very visible if you light the bowl from underneath.
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
I like Fish Kerchief; great one!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Goldfish production for stage show (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL