The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » This will really help you (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Vick
View Profile
Inner circle
It's taken me 10+ years to make
1120 Posts

Profile of Vick
http://www.linkingpage.com/

Listen and learn, this is so important to being a great performer
Get through the first 30 minutes and it gets really great!

I see another interview was added since I posted this

Am refering to
http://www.linkingpage.com/magicnewsfeed......ney.html

The interview with Denny Haney. Great interview, well done with outstanding information from someone who knows all sides of the business

Do yourself a favor please, invest the time and listen to this interview.

The first 30 minutes or so are background, Denny has done just about everything in the business so you hear in his words where he was and how he got there. Not a normal story by any stretch.

The rest is invaluable information that will help you become a better performer. Plus it's a good listen, very entertaining

There are many good and great performers who have benefited from Denny, his wisdom, his willingness to help performers and share his experiences.

Best wishes,
Vick
Unique, Thought Provoking & Amazing Magical Entertainment Experiences
Illusions By Vick
Blog of a real world working magician
Magic would be great, if not for magicians
HerbLarry
View Profile
Special user
Poof!
731 Posts

Profile of HerbLarry
Been there, done that, worth it.
You know why don't act naive.
ldrosenblum
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
103 Posts

Profile of ldrosenblum
Wonderful film, Vick. Thanks for posting.
Makes me want to go out and buy all of Burger's books.
Check out my new book on our 'perceptual superpowers': www.LawrenceRosenblum.com . It discusses new research on the psychology of misdirection and the neuroplasticity behind expert motor skills.
bicycle66
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of bicycle66
That is a great post I never knew thanks. Very good and an interesting listen helpful on all levels.
othelo68
View Profile
Regular user
North dakota
174 Posts

Profile of othelo68
I listen to the magic news wire podcast every weekend while at work fabulous stuff. Denny haney and the one with kosmo are my recent favorites they also had jc wagner on recently. they all say the same thing. put in the work and read your books. you know what they say if three different people say the same thing over a short period of time it must be true.
Vick
View Profile
Inner circle
It's taken me 10+ years to make
1120 Posts

Profile of Vick
Denny's interview was outstanding, a real must listen for all who want to improve or have a serious love, respect and interested in the art

Also there was another good interview with Joanne Spina, also well worth the time

Most of the interviews on Magic Newswire are. Sit aside about 90 minutes before you get started.
Unique, Thought Provoking & Amazing Magical Entertainment Experiences
Illusions By Vick
Blog of a real world working magician
Magic would be great, if not for magicians
Amazingjim210
View Profile
New user
San Antonio, TX
10 Posts

Profile of Amazingjim210
I'm putting together a 45 minute stage show and I'm looking for some ideas. I have the telephone booth illusion to open with and make my assistant appear. I do some comedy magic, i.e. vanashing beer bottle, 21st century bra, " Kate and Edith" and a comedy russian roulette type trick with 6 brown bags and an egg. I will also be performing "Mental Epic" and the McCombical routine with album covers. Does anyone recommend a certain order? I really want to save the best for last. Thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » This will really help you (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL