The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Sometimes when I post too a topic it show up twice. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wbzwolinski
View Profile
Loyal user
232 Posts

Profile of wbzwolinski
Sometimes when I post too a topic it show up twice. Why dose this happen and how do I prevent or stop it from happening.
Thanks Wolly
Keep it Simple...Play it BIG!!!
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5156 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
There are several causes. First, make sure you only click on thesubmit button once. Depending on what operating system you are using, clicking on the back button may cause a duplicate post. It's not a big deal. When you see a duplicate post, just report it and we'll take care of it for you.
Where the magic begins
wbzwolinski
View Profile
Loyal user
232 Posts

Profile of wbzwolinski
Thanks Dave,
What is the proper way of reporting the duplicate post. I currently have one in:

The Magic Café Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Miser's Dream Help

I apologize for the mis-spellings in my post regarding my "duplicate problem". I must have been half asleep when I wrote it.

Thanks again,
Wolly
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5156 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
It's easy to report a post. Look at the line above your post and you'll see icon's saying quote, pm, profile and report this post. Just click on report and select an option. In this case, duplicate. Type a brief sentence about why you are reporting the post and then submit. We'll handle the rest.
Where the magic begins
wbzwolinski
View Profile
Loyal user
232 Posts

Profile of wbzwolinski
Wow, Thanks...I did not realize it was that simple!
Wolly
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Sometimes when I post too a topic it show up twice. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL