The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » ANYONE who is dispaying a Higley ZIBIT! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
There is an issue I heard about today. It has an EASY fix and there is NO WAY you should be displaying a Zibit unless it is in TOP condition. IF you have a Zibit and are displaying it either in a collection or in a show PLEASE PM me or eMail me for the Toll Free number. I will explain the simple solution YOU MUST DO. I don't want my stuff out there looking like I heard about today. It does niether of us any good. Whether or not you think there is a problem CONTACT me. Not an OPTION!

Doug
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
By the way...NOT a recall. Smile It's up to the OWNER to properly display it. Nothing wrong with the Zibit at all. Just something that can DETRACT from the presentation and reflect poorly on US. (those in the 'family')

Part of the Lifetime Service. Smile
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » ANYONE who is dispaying a Higley ZIBIT! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL