The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » April approaches (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
And with it the time for the odd gathering , Mr. Higley is the guest of honor this year here on the West Coast, so if you are open on the first weekend in May, consider a road trip to the town of Livermore to join in the Odd Gathering, hosted by the Society for Unusual Manifestations. More information to be had at the venues button on the webiste in the signature below! Still only $75 for the weekend of the bizarre!
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2277 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Kay, how are you progressing with the leather wraps for his full mone rising props?
I think those in attendence are in for a threat
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2277 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Full Moon,
sory for the type-o
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Kotah...we haven't been working on that as of yet. Coming. Too many other things going on. Not all of them good...but all of them consuming.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
He still has me working on envelopes!

HURRY HURRY STEP RIGHT UP
The Odd Gathering is a GO! So for those in the California area- Near the East Bay/Oakland town of Livermore, we will be meeting on April 30, May 1&2. (you CAN come from places farther away if you like, we would love to have you!)

We have some fun stuff planned this year, including a NEW contest to go with our Iron magician contest.
A rare to chance to meet THE HIGLEY Original!

We also have an electronic make and take, as well as a session on change bags...C.Cagical will be joining us again to share his thoughts and wisdom, and the chance for works in progress feedback, and general good times and not too much junk food inteh hospitality room....well a bargain I say for only $75 to attend!
Contact me if you are interested in attending this year, we still have some space open!
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
christiancagigal
View Profile
Special user
SF Bay Area
625 Posts

Profile of christiancagigal
Yes allow me to offer you all my Christian Wisdom! No. Wait. No. That's not what I meant......

C
S.P. (Shameless Plug)
Check out the April issue of MAGIC Magazine. You'll find a three page profile on Yours Truly which will give you a better idea of where I "come from" with magic.
"Besides the known and the unknown, what else is there?"-Harold Pinter
www.christiancagigal.com
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
Christian comes to magic by making a left at "Tossed Out Deck" and a U-Turn by "Sidewalk Shuffle."

See all of you in (Gulp!) Livermore?
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2277 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Quoth the Raven, Livermore .

Kotah
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Ha-ha! LOL!

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » April approaches (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.36 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL