The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Help me remember this film (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paco iglacias
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of Paco iglacias
This has been driving me crazy for a while now.
a few years ago I saw the beginning of a movie on comedy central. It was a black comedy, and it was based around the life of a man who attempted to kill himself because a Mascot(like the guys who dress up as a fish to sell tuna) design he was told to make, the design basically didn't have sufficient eye holes and the man fell off of a pier and drowned. the man who designed the suit didn't die like he had intended and had to go to therapy with some oddball drunk of a therapist. The therapist brought his patient to play on his baseball team but the game degrades into a brawl and their all carted off in a paddy wagon. at this point I had to go somewhere so I never caught the ending or the title. does this ring a bell with any of you folks?
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Paco iglacias
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of Paco iglacias
Wow, good sir, that is entirely what I've been looking for for years.
Thank you!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Help me remember this film (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL