The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Clowning around » » Shake with ya seamstress gave ya (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Yesterday as my seamstress was almost finished with my second outfit, I decided to get into my first outfit and "shake it", (wear it proudly out in public). I felt funny as I walked out in public. I was about to "break it", (turn back around and walk back in the store). I drove to a balloon shop to purchase a lot of balloons. I was nervous stepping into the store. I had to really look happy without "faking it", (false smile and character). I next drove to a balloon twisting get-together. It was in a banquet room in a restaurant. I felt nervous as I was about to walk in the restaurant. I took a deep breath and decided to "take it", (laugh with the viewers who would laugh at you) if I had to. Later in the balloon jam I was feeling more relaxed. I decided to "bake it", (walk up to others and introduce yourself). Near the end of the balloon jam I decided to "rake it", (entertain kids using magic tricks collecting smiles).

I felt so proud of my outfit I decided to wear it in a night club on comedy night. It took me a lot of time until I came around the corner inside so people could see me as the comedian made fun of me.

I am planning to wear my make up with the outfit Sunday to my first paid magic and clown gig. The first hour will be everything in magic. The second hour I will slip into my clown outfit. That will be the first time I will wear my outfit with the make-up outside.

Shake with ya seamstress gave ya.
You gotta "shake it",
don't "break it",
it took your seamstress 2 months to make it.

Shake with ya seamstress gave ya,
You can't "fake it",
you gotta "take it",

Shake with ya seamstress gave ya.
You must "bake it",
you gotta "rake it",
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Clowning around » » Shake with ya seamstress gave ya (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL