The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Bill in Banana (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mattmagic149
View Profile
Loyal user
Austria
215 Posts

Profile of mattmagic149
Hi I recently saw a Bill in Banana routine.
Does anybody know how to prepare the Banana?
Any ideas? Or does anyone know a script or a video with a description?

Many thanks
Practicing is like a bank, if you don't put anything in, you won't get anything out!
Trekdad
View Profile
Elite user
Telford, PA
445 Posts

Profile of Trekdad
I've seen David Oliver do this; he covers it in his lecture notes, and it's a very easy way of preparing the banana. It also comes with a great family-oriented presentation. I don't know if he sells these outside of his lectures, but his contact information is at http://www.davidolivermagic.com/
Barnhardt: You have tested this theory?
Klaatu: I find it works well enough to get me from one planet to the next.
The Day the Earth Stood Still
chappelly
View Profile
Special user
Down Under
744 Posts

Profile of chappelly
Check out Ellis in Wonderland DVD by Australia's Tim Ellis.The rest of the material on the DVD is excellent as well.
http://www.australianmagician.com/ellis-......235.html

Chappelly
mattmagic149
View Profile
Loyal user
Austria
215 Posts

Profile of mattmagic149
Many Thanks, but Tim doesn't describe how to get the bill into the banana.
He just describes a Bill anywhere principle.
Practicing is like a bank, if you don't put anything in, you won't get anything out!
chappelly
View Profile
Special user
Down Under
744 Posts

Profile of chappelly
Absoutely right.I had forgotten that he didn't explain this. I wanted to know how he loaded it when I first watched it,as well. I came up with my own way,but quite frankly haven't tried it.
I haven't worried about doing this with the banana. I use a kiwi or a lemon.
markmiller
View Profile
Special user
731 Posts

Profile of markmiller
Speaking of bananas a funny gag/trick is to preslice with a . When you peel the banana is already cut for your oatmeal.
dduane
View Profile
Special user
Bridgewater, MA
784 Posts

Profile of dduane
I recently saw David Oliver's SYM kids do a show, and the host, Ian Rich, a 17 year old (I believe) did the Bill in Banana as part of an awesome routine. He was so amazingly professional. Honestly, he was flawless in his delivery, hosting, and magic - as good as any professional I've seen. A great credit to David's mentoring. I hope he pursues magic as his profession. If you get a chance to see their traveling show, "Magic & More" I highly recommend it.

http://sym29.webs.com/apps/calendar/show......fset%3d1
dedikc
View Profile
Veteran user
France (Lyon)
340 Posts

Profile of dedikc
IF you like the bill in lemon, Nourdine sell a good way to do it!! it's call CITRUS, this is a sign bill to lemon, where the laymen cut and take the bill from the lemon!!

The lemon could seat on the table during the show!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Bill in Banana (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL