The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pro-flight by Nicholas Einhorn and Robert Swadling (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
kollo
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of kollo
I think this forum is the exactly right place for the inventor to tell us the pros about their Pro-Flight.

They are working magicians. They had Ringer. So which aspects needed improvements IN THEIR opinion? This would be very interesting for the working magicians in this forum.
Design?
Loading/ Unloading the ring?
Set-UP / Reset?
Durability?
Handing out to spectators?

It´s not blowing own trumpets! It´s giving information to potential customers!
James Freedman
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of James Freedman
I have been asked to write the first review of Pro-Flite for http://www.magicweek.co.uk but I'm afraid you will have to wait until it goes online this Saturday (20/3).

Until then, let me just say that I've seen Nick perform Pro-Flite for lay people and to a room full of magicians and every time, the reactions have been excellent.

James
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3328 Posts

Profile of warren
Well having worked with nick a couple of years ago and knowing what a good working pro he is I ordered this effect as soon as I saw it.
I also think nick is correct in holding back on what makes his ring flight better or worse than the other versions and let other people do that via reviews.
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3992 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Release date ?
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
James Freedman
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of James Freedman
My detailed review is here today

http://www.magicweek.co.uk/magic_reviews......horn.htm

James
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Excellent review HOWEVER you should tell us the cost.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
puffinmonkey
View Profile
Elite user
Seattle
437 Posts

Profile of puffinmonkey
Anyone know when it's going to be available in the US? It's currently on pre-order

-Alex
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1382 Posts

Profile of rowland
In the UK it is on Alakazam's web site for £29.99
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3328 Posts

Profile of warren
Just to let you know you can also order this direct from nick himself for £29.99 and its post free at the moment in the uk anyway.
presto77
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of presto77
Hi, guys has any one got pro flight yet ?
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3328 Posts

Profile of warren
You will have to wait until april to get your hands on it however it can be pre-ordered.
jaduwalla
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of jaduwalla
I have the pleasure of working with Nic Einhorn on a regular basis and for years I have been witness to the almost hysterical reactions he gets with his 'Pro Flight'. Now he has released it to the magic community much to my dismay... It's just too good! I have Steve Dushek's excellent 'Ringer' - and it has a very different mechanism. With Nic's Pro Flight and his tried and tested handling (the very same I've seen him use for years now) THEY are holding the keys "before" the ring arrives. Then once they've finished screaming and freaking out, THEY remove the ring from the keys (with the magician being completely hands off). "Morelli" I can almost hear some people say, BUT that's a 2 handed operation and they can not hold the keys 'before the ring arrives'. Nic's Pro Flight is simple and effective, no reels, no magnets, no springs, no mirrors, just a trap door... but a bloody good one. Nothing to find, nothing to break, I hope no one buys it!!!
Rajan - 'Jaduwalla'
www.themagicman.co.uk
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1758 Posts

Profile of JamieD
This sounds very cool indeed. I've cut my finger open trying to fix Rinkey Dinkey. I've had no success with the easily broken Departure gimmicks and their replacements. Maybe this is finally the answer for a decent ring on key effect. Ill be picking this up!

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
presto77
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of presto77
Quote:
On 2010-03-23 07:09, jaduwalla wrote: Sounds good to me lets buy it now wow
I have the pleasure of working with Nic Einhorn on a regular basis and for years I have been witness to the almost hysterical reactions he gets with his 'Pro Flight'. Now he has released it to the magic community much to my dismay... It's just too good! I have Steve Dushek's excellent 'Ringer' - and it has a very different mechanism. With Nic's Pro Flight and his tried and tested handling (the very same I've seen him use for years now) THEY are holding the keys "before" the ring arrives. Then once they've finished screaming and freaking out, THEY remove the ring from the keys (with the magician being completely hands off). "Morelli" I can almost hear some people say, BUT that's a 2 handed operation and they can not hold the keys 'before the ring arrives'. Nic's Pro Flight is simple and effective, no reels, no magnets, no springs, no mirrors, just a trap door... but a bloody good one. Nothing to find, nothing to break, I hope no one buys it!!!
presto77
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of presto77
Hi, just booked my pro - flight it sounds good lets hope so ? any more news on this pro trick I think it has the WOW factor
2010multimagic
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of 2010multimagic
GOT MINE ON PRE ORDER FROM WORLD MAGIC STORE... THINK DUE TO SHIP OUT EARLY APRIL?!?!

NE1 GOT THERE HANDS ON THIS YET?....
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2407 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Although it does look very much like those in the past, and that is understandable as, there is not a lot that can be changed, perhaps the ting part is stronger, and will not bend or break as easy as others, and getting the ring on is a bit faster and easier too, if only by a fraction of a second, in our world of eyes burning on your every move, a second of time is a lot to save, what else can make it better is the price, if it is a value or not, as well as the DVD, is it produced in quality or a basement DVD, does it contain good info or old babble, all these tiny things add up to quite a lot, I had a similar shaped ring many years ago, that was made by a quality company, and it was spring loaded, it looked and appeared to be the same as Pro -Flight, but it was made very weak, and after just having it in my pocket, it bent, making it useless, I am a huge fan of ring flights that do not use a reel, and this appeals to me.
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2651 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On 2010-03-26 09:49, 2010multimagic wrote:
GOT MINE ON PRE ORDER FROM WORLD MAGIC STORE... THINK DUE TO SHIP OUT EARLY APRIL?!?!

NE1 GOT THERE HANDS ON THIS YET?....

What was that? I'm sorry, could you please speak up?

:)
2010multimagic
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of 2010multimagic
I have heard in the misty grape vine of the magick world that PRO FLITE will be shipped out on monday (pre-orders).....

is this correct????.....

been waiting bloody age's......
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3328 Posts

Profile of warren
After I placed my order the email that I received from nick just said due early april so fingers crossed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pro-flight by Nicholas Einhorn and Robert Swadling (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL