We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pro-flight by Nicholas Einhorn and Robert Swadling (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
2008 Posts

Profile of puggo
I put an initial review here:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=4#0
Charlie
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3362 Posts

Profile of warren
Well got my pro-flite today very pleased great product money well spent.
2010multimagic
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of 2010multimagic
Quote:
where did you order yours from????
On 2010-03-29 09:33, warren wrote:
Well got my pro-flite today very pleased great product money well spent.
2010multimagic
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Hopefully getting my PRO FLITE wed's...waitin on WMS...distrubution "error" or sumin ?!?!?!...

Ne1 else got pro flite yet??
Steve Dusheck
View Profile
New user
Hazleton, PA
46 Posts

Profile of Steve Dusheck
Nick sent me his Pro-Flite. It arrived yesterday and I can tell those of you with ethics that Pro-Flite is NOT a copy of my Ringer. It is very different and I'm sure you will be delighted with Pro-Flite.

Steve Dusheck
Steve Dusheck
Michael J
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
334 Posts

Profile of Michael J
Dear Steve,

Thanks for sharing the information. I know Nick and have always found him to be extremely fair and ethical.

Hope it will put others at ease.

Mike
2010multimagic
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

I HAVE PRO FLITE....!!!...WISH I HAD NT THOUGHT OF THIS SIMPLE GENIUS WAY !!...DOH!!

VERY PRACTICAL...NO RE-SET..100% COMMERCIAL..SURE FIRE ..CROWD REACTION PLEASER !!!

NICE JOB BOB & NICHOLAS!!...

THIS IS GOINJG TO BE A KEEPER..

LOVE IT !! 9/10...
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1370 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
Very simple, but really effective. Not much more I can say than that. THe Dvd is easy to follow and the gimmick works well. Job done.
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Just ordered mine from Penguin.
Can't wait!
puffinmonkey
View Profile
Elite user
Seattle
437 Posts

Profile of puffinmonkey
ORDERS IN!!! can't wait@!
dadswell
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of dadswell
Received mine yesterday and I must say it is brilliant! With a bit of practice you can load the ring very quickly Smile Guaranteed crowd pleaser!

Will be road testing it this weekend Smile

9/10
2010multimagic
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

I JUST CAN NOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS LITTLE GEM !!!!....

JUST LOVE IT!!..I'TS SO PRACTICAL, AND EASY TO PERFORM..A KILLER EVERYTIME!!..

I PERFROMED IT LAST NIGHT IN SHEFFIELD, AND SUMONE ACTUALLY SAID.. QUOTE "OMG that's IMPOSSIBLE..THAT HAS TO BE REAL MAGIC !!!!"

THE MORE U PERFORM THIS EFFECT THE MORE CONFIDENT AND QUICKLY YOU WILL MAKE THE RING TRAVEL TO THE KEY FOB...

IT JUST LOOKS IMPOSSIBLE..

BEST WAY FOR ME IS TO HAPPEN IN SPECTATORS HAND...

SO MANY POSS'S OF DIFF WAYS TO PERFORM THIS !!...LET UR MAGICK MIND RUN WYLDE!!...

DEF THE BEST RING FLIGHT OUT THERE YET !!..

RATE 9/10
2010multimagic
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

I just cant stress how much I'm loving this little gem!!!...

Have been perfroming this and the reaction I am getting are the type you always want!!!

I performed this in sheffield the other night and this is wat sumone said "OMG..that is impossible..not even david blaine could do that!..that must be real magic!!"...

its just so practical and easy to perform!!...just love it..100% reccomend this..if you have nt got it...GET IT NOW!

rate 9/10
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3992 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Quote:
On 2010-04-02 03:27, 2010multimagic wrote:
I just cant stress how much I'm loving this little gem!!!...

Have been perfroming this and the reaction I am getting are the type you always want!!!

I performed this in sheffield the other night and this is wat sumone said "OMG..that is impossible..not even david blaine could do that!..that must be real magic!!"...

its just so practical and easy to perform!!...just love it..100% reccomend this..if you have nt got it...GET IT NOW!

rate 9/10

if even Blaine can't do that, it must be very good....
I hope never heard this kind of comment during my performance, I will stop immediately magic and start to work in the delicatessen shop Smile
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1964 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Any comparison to the Morelli Ring Flight?
Ben
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2416 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
I just got this, and it is an exact copy of an effect I had many years ago, I will not sleep until I find the name, I am thinking it may have been Collectors Workshop,
sabitu
View Profile
Special user
USA
533 Posts

Profile of sabitu
Dave, are you thinking of the Collectors Workshop Morelli Ring? In the other thread someone said that Pro-Flite is different from the Morelli Ring.

http://www.collectorsworkshop.com/?nd=full&key=450
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2416 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Yes, Sabitu, That is it, Pro flight is a thicker metal, more durable, and shaped a bit diferent , I think that the rest is all the same.
Floyd Collins
View Profile
Inner circle
Ohio
1633 Posts

Profile of Floyd Collins
Dave,
I don't own Morelli Ring but judging by this picture

http://www.martinsmagic.com/full/Vintage......624.htm#

I would say they are very different. I do own Pro-Flight and knowing how it is handled I can not see how Morelli, could be nearly as deceptive as Pro-Flight. I however conclude this just by looking at the picture of course.

At any rate, Pro-Flight is top notch and works a treat for any where any place magic you will always have on you.

Floyd
No one said it would be easy, or did they?

Check out my all new book "Chicken Scratches" visit my lulu store for more information.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/thecenterstage

http://www.collinscomedymagic.com
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1370 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
THey are different but not by much - (there is not much you can change about a keyring). The morrelli ring is not examinable like pro flight is. I use the morrelli ring and if I'm honest, whilst I really like pro flight, I'm not sure I am going to stop using the morrelli ring. For me no one ever asks to see key ring and I am very comfortable with the handling.

I should say that pro flight is definately an improvement and is really good, but whether or not there is any value added to Ringer or Morrelli ring owners is a different question.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pro-flight by Nicholas Einhorn and Robert Swadling (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL