We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pro-flight by Nicholas Einhorn and Robert Swadling (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
It's pretty clever...
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1964 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Quote:
On 2010-04-10 02:42, Paul S Wingham wrote:
THey are different but not by much - (there is not much you can change about a keyring). The morrelli ring is not examinable like pro flight is. I use the morrelli ring and if I'm honest, whilst I really like pro flight, I'm not sure I am going to stop using the morrelli ring. For me no one ever asks to see key ring and I am very comfortable with the handling.

I should say that pro flight is definately an improvement and is really good, but whether or not there is any value added to Ringer or Morrelli ring owners is a different question.

That sounds great! Thanks for the comparison!
Ben
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2416 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
The diference is so small, and I did not see any credit on the DVD, given to CW, but then I rushed thru it, I think this is one of the best versions of the effect, mostly do to the quality of the gimick, the CW , was a bit fragile, but other than the shape, it was the same,
presto77
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of presto77
Quote:
i see what you are saying ,keep to what fits your style
On 2010-04-10 02:42, Paul S Wingham wrote:
THey are different but not by much - (there is not much you can change about a keyring). The morrelli ring is not examinable like pro flight is. I use the morrelli ring and if I'm honest, whilst I really like pro flight, I'm not sure I am going to stop using the morrelli ring. For me no one ever asks to see key ring and I am very comfortable with the handling.

I should say that pro flight is definately an improvement and is really good, but whether or not there is any value added to Ringer or Morrelli ring owners is a different question.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2820 Posts

Profile of lunatik
What's everyone's opinions about having Greg Wilson's FreaKey and Andrew Gerard's Key Accessory all on Pro-Flight's key ring? I'm not saying that you have to perform all 3, but maybe 2 of them? that's quite a few routines just on ones keychain!
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
sabitu
View Profile
Special user
USA
533 Posts

Profile of sabitu
You could also throw on Craig Petty's Keymaster. Four routines on one keychain is hard to beat.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2820 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Ooooooooo, even better! in all seriousness, how reasonable and manageable would it be to have these 3 or 4 routines on one keychain?
music
View Profile
Special user
584 Posts

Profile of music
I used to have a Bob Solari ring flite, is this anything like that in operation?
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1057 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Anybody thought about an inside jacket pocket load of the ring? Think pen think clip...

John
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1147 Posts

Profile of caigy
Sabitu, I ordered this hoping that it would tie in nicely with Keymaster. Then I spotted your post....I think/hope it will....as Keymaster goes down an absolute storm.

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
https://virya-uk.com/
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
same as you, plus 3 and enough to make
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
So, I ordered this from Hocus Pocus last week Monday, and not a peep from them yet. I read on another thread that this item is backordered--is that true? Is it common for Hocus Pocus to back order an item without notice to the purchaser?
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
sabitu
View Profile
Special user
USA
533 Posts

Profile of sabitu
I also ordered this from Hocus-Pocus about a week ago along with some other things. I received the other things I ordered as well as a notice saying that Pro-Flight was on back-order. Not sure when it will ship.

Matt
VcosNJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1180 Posts

Profile of VcosNJ
Anyone know where I can get this? It seems it's still out of stock right now everywhere I look.
Keith Jozsef
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Keith Jozsef
Any update on a re-stock date?
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
same as you, plus 3 and enough to make
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
Just got word from Hocus Pocus that mine shipped today!
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
magicblademan
View Profile
Special user
uk
523 Posts

Profile of magicblademan
Hi I am looking for a ring flight like this ..Is it easy enough to load the ring while wearing Jeans or would it make the load any harder.I want to take the keys from my front pocket .

Thanks.
If you put the time in....you will achieve ...
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2820 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Jeans are perfect for this. if taking the keys from the front pocket, I would possibly advise to have your shirt untucked to cover them.
magicblademan
View Profile
Special user
uk
523 Posts

Profile of magicblademan
Thanks lunatic,Can this be done with the key fob in the pocket rather than hanging out? I don't want to have my shirt tucked out (not my style lol) .

Thanks once again..And happy new year to all.

Shaun
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2820 Posts

Profile of lunatik
I guess you could, but it'd have to be in loose pocket with room to work. I personally think it would take too long for it to be effective. You can do it from your rear pocket hanging out with no problems at all
magicblademan
View Profile
Special user
uk
523 Posts

Profile of magicblademan
Quote:
On 2010-12-31 22:22, lunatik wrote:
I guess you could, but it'd have to be in loose pocket with room to work. I personally think it would take too long for it to be effective. You can do it from your rear pocket hanging out with no problems at all
Thanks lunatic I might wait till Blackpool convention in FEB and take a better look.

Regards

Shaun
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pro-flight by Nicholas Einhorn and Robert Swadling (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL