The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Costume changes... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

konradz
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of konradz
So I was watching the World Magic Awards last night (which were pretty awesome), and I something "caught my eye". There were a couple instances where the girls did "instantaneous costume changes". That's the best I can describe it. And also, instantaneous is a hard word to spell.

So what I'm wondering if anyone could lead me to be able to do something along those lines, but for men. As I am male. Also, being able to do it as close-up as possible is also a merit for me.
MHamel
View Profile
New user
New Hampshire
71 Posts

Profile of MHamel
Hey,
They are called quick changes...

I don't want to reveal the method but now you know what there called so you can at least do some research on it...
konradz
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of konradz
OK, thank you for the actual name of it.
Can anyone recommend a good source to look into, to learning these quick changes?
MHamel
View Profile
New user
New Hampshire
71 Posts

Profile of MHamel
It is kind of a hard thing to look up. I would recommend re-posting with title "quick changes" just because I myself even have a hard time finding a lot of good sources for this topic. Maybe some other people could fill in the gaps seeing as I do not perform them but know a little about method...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Costume changes... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL