The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Big Announcement !!!!!!!!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
I have a very important announcement.Today I sold the rights to all three of my DVDs.The guy that bought them is David Alexander from Aurora,Ill.I spent the day with David and his wonderful wife today.

David will take over my web site on 3-16-10.Nothing will change as far as the name of the DVD's or my name associated with them.However as of right now I'm out of the DVD business.All orders will go right to David paypal and he'll do all the shipping.

I had a great run and I want to thank everybody out there that bought one or more form me over the years I had them on the market.I really had no idea they would do as well as they did.I'm really in aw over it.

Now I can say I'm 100% retired and I must tell you its a wonderful feeling.

Love you all..
Don
sethb
View Profile
Inner circle
The Jersey Shore
2700 Posts

Profile of sethb
Hey Don, you shouldn't be surprised at the way your DVD's sold -- they were truly the best source for info on the Svengali Pitch and a great value besides.

Here's wishing you all the best, and hoping that you will still provide some "tech support" to those of us here on the Café if we need it! SETH
"Watch the Professor!!" -- Al Flosso (1895-1976)
"The better you are, the closer they watch" -- Darwin Ortiz, STRONG MAGIC
Rod Pringle
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of Rod Pringle
Hello Don:

I wish you all the best in your retirement. Thanks for producing those great DVDS.

Like Seth said..I hope to still see you on the Café' with your valuable knowledge on the how to of pitching. Keep in touch Don!

ROD
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Thanks guys,I'm not going anywhere.I'll still be here everyday posting away.

Thanks again,
Don
Rod Pringle
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of Rod Pringle
Hey Don:

that's good news! Its always great to read your posts. Have a good day!

ROD
Jon-O the Great
View Profile
Elite user
493 Posts

Profile of Jon-O the Great
Retired? SURE!! Pitchmen only retire when they are 6' under! Don, you know you'll be helpin' us new guys forever! In fact, your last request will probably be that you be planted with a deck of Svengali cards in your hand and that "completely different trick" in your pocket, just in case! Smile

Jon
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
I'll be going to the body farm Jon.Now at the body farm groups of students come by and see how the bugs are doing on your body.So I want to be proped up against a tree with a motion activated recorder the says " take out five and send it up...one sold over there one sold back there..."

Later,Don
David Alexander
View Profile
Special user
623 Posts

Profile of David Alexander
My wife and I had a great visit with Don who generously provided some new material, advice, stories, history and such that I'll be adding to what was already on the DVDs.

Don really does give all the information necessary to make money pitching Svengalis. I'm honored that he chose me to carry on his legacy.

David Alexander
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Hi David,

You just said "I'm honored that he chose me to carry on his legacy " I didn't choose you...I said ...who wants one raise you hand,call out and hold your money up...

You were the fastest one to raise your hand...( with the cash in it..lol)

So you picked yourself out...who else wants one..raise you hand like David did and I'll treat you just the same...hahahaha...

Thanks David it was a great day, I had a wonderful time with you and your wife.I can tell my DVD's are in good hands.

Later,Don
sethb
View Profile
Inner circle
The Jersey Shore
2700 Posts

Profile of sethb
David -- Congrats to you for continuing to handle Don's "Svengali Pitch" DVD, and the best of luck to you.

As a VERY satisfied customer, I can state from personal experience that the information on this Svengali Pitch DVD is literally worth thousands of dollars to the purchasers -- if they will watch it carefully, put in the necessary time and effort to learn the pitch, and then secure some good spots to work (read those weekly community newspapers!).

This is the real work on the Svengali Pitch from a past master. Anyone considering learning the pitch would be crazy to pass this up. SETH
Kim
View Profile
Elite user
406 Posts

Profile of Kim
Congrats to both Don and david.
I am still absorbing the information from the dvds,and enjoying every minute of it.
sethb
View Profile
Inner circle
The Jersey Shore
2700 Posts

Profile of sethb
As Don has mentioned and I have also said in other threads, doing the Svengali Pitch will not only make you money, it will also make you a better magician, because it gives you lots of performance opportunities.

Pitching magic tricks is a great way to find legitimate places to perform without busking or boring your spouse, friends and co-workers to death. You get to perform the same tricks over and over for different audiences, so you can polish your technique and learn misdirection. [Someone once said that an amateur keeps performing different tricks for the same people, while a professional performs the same tricks for different people. They were right.] You also learn how to attract and hold an audience’s attention, how to project and connect with a crowd, and how to ENTERTAIN them, so that they will stop, stay, watch and buy.

This is very valuable experience even if you don't continue to pitch Svengali Decks or Magic Worms. And you can always use some of those Svengali Decks with your Card Duck! SETH
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
...and we all have a ' Card Duck "
sethb
View Profile
Inner circle
The Jersey Shore
2700 Posts

Profile of sethb
If you don't, you should! Smile SETH
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Big Announcement !!!!!!!!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL