The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » PA´s Review: Paul Vigil´s Diplopia (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Mark Wood
View Profile
New user
Maidstone, Kent. United Kingdom
71 Posts

Profile of Mark Wood
Quote:
On 2010-05-19 14:59, J.Warrens wrote:
If you're having any difficulty with this you may want to check out the "Lightning Diplopia" thread in Secret Sessions where I posted my take on the clocking procedure - it may help you, as it seems to have helped quite a few others.
Cheers.

Hi,

Can anybody help me with the above thread please? As I only have 22 posts under my belt I am unable to access the 'Secret Sessions' and those who have commented have all given it positive reviews. I have tried contacting John Warrens direct but to no avail. Maybe somebody here on the Café would be kind enough to copy and paste the above and pm it to me as I am sure this will aide me with my performance of 'Diplopia'.

Best

Mark. mark.wood@virgin.net
Mark Wood
View Profile
New user
Maidstone, Kent. United Kingdom
71 Posts

Profile of Mark Wood
Quote:
On 2010-12-30 06:08, captainsmiffy wrote:
In secret sessions, there is a great post by J Warrens ref speeding up one of the methods applied in this routine (you will know what I mean) and it works very, very well! Lovely routine. Enjoy. With 6 posts under your belt you will have to wait a while unless you contact him directly.

Best

Martyn

Hi,

Can anybody help me with the above thread please? As I only have 23 posts under my belt I am unable to access the 'Secret Sessions' and those who have commented have all given it positive reviews. I have tried contacting John Warrens direct but to no avail. Maybe somebody here on the Café would be kind enough to copy and paste the above and pm it to me as I am sure this will aide me with my performance of 'Diplopia'.

Best

Mark. mark.wood@virgin.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » PA´s Review: Paul Vigil´s Diplopia (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL