We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Looking for a close up case / table for stage use (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stu Turner
View Profile
New user
London
79 Posts

Profile of Stu Turner
I'm after a case that can open up and form a table top to use in a cabaret act.

I've seen one here in the UK years ago but don't know who made it. It was like a chunky briefcase that you sat on a table and then opened up to form a flat surface for performing on.

Rather than lay flat and open up like a more traditional briefcase, this had a wide base so you could set it down on it's end and then open up the lid 90 degrees, which then locked and formed a table top.

This would then sit on any table that I could source at the venue.

Anybody know any dealers in the UK that might sell something like this?

Cheers,

Stu
Stu Turner
View Profile
New user
London
79 Posts

Profile of Stu Turner
I've just seen the Charvet Magic model after looking online which would also do the job.

http://charvetmagic.com/catalog/c3_p1.html

Does anyone know any UK manufacturers who might do something similar?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22932 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I think this is what you are looking for from the discription on your original post.

http://www.makmagic.com/product-popup.asp?prodid=P0033

Mak Magic is a wholesaler and any dealer can does business with them can order the product from them for you. So ask your local magic supply depot/shop/store or whatever you call them in London.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Looking for a close up case / table for stage use (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL