The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Video ghost images to a shadow box (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

toddplaster
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of toddplaster
As always I would first like to thank all my friends for any help and advice!

sorry for the title in the subect, not really sure how to state this properly. In a nut shell I am opening a haunt in China. I want to create an effect with shadows and a shadow box. I believe video projectors with lots of different animations they use in haunted houses. One that many people are familar with is the talking bust, like the one in disney's haunted mantion. They have other special effects with cockroaches on the floor or wall all done with video, looks very nice.
Wanted to know if anyone has ever seen one of these animation videos done with ghosts or shadows. I believe it does exist, just have not found it.
if this type of animation does exist, would it be possible to use this in conjuction with a shadow box?
any info would be greatly appreciate. any ideas how to do this would also be welcome.

thanks again!

Todd
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2158 Posts

Profile of RCP
handa
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, PA
1348 Posts

Profile of handa
http://www.outrageous-media.com/main.html

Jon is the first person I would contact for something of this nature.

Chris
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Video ghost images to a shadow box (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL