The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » The Voice of the FCM with Andre Kole DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

James Adamson
View Profile
Special user
Deatsville - Holtville - Slapout, AL
949 Posts

Profile of James Adamson
Just received the current publication with the added DVD.

Thanks to all involved, especially Andre Kole.

It was kind of weird seeing the old clips from the 70s with the haircuts and Fu Man Chou's!
Be remembered for performing what looks like MAGIC, not skill.
ChrisG
View Profile
Elite user
Batavia, Ohio
448 Posts

Profile of ChrisG
I watched the entire DVD today. It was great!
"Consensus is the negation of Leadership"

M. Thatcher
Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
380 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
Thank you Andre.
dbearden
View Profile
Regular user
Oneonta, AL
102 Posts

Profile of dbearden
Enjoyed it tremendously!
curtnelson
View Profile
Regular user
I found Waldo hiding behind one of my
121 Posts

Profile of curtnelson
Yes, what a nice surprise. We saw him in person at a local college a couple years ago. It was my daughter's first time seeing a magician in person and she was so scared of getting called up on stage. I told her, "If you don't want to be a volunteer, just don't raise your hand when he asks for volunteers." Well, when the time came for a volunteer, he didn't "ask" for volunteers. He just looked straight at my daughter (we were in the front row) and said, "I need you to come up here and give me a hand."

My daughter looked at me like "What do I do now dad?" I said, "Go! It'll be fun." And it was fun. She had a great time being a "star" in the show and she was famous at school the next day because lots of her friends saw her up on stage.

Andre Kole is truly a class act, and I appreciate the time and expense it took to produce these videos and send one to each FCM member.
dlachance
View Profile
Veteran user
Mississippi
343 Posts

Profile of dlachance
I would also like to publicly say thank you....

Dorian LaChance
-Dorian LaChance
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2875 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
I had the great privilege of being the "organizer" for three Andre' Kole programs over the years in Kalamazoo- two at beautiful Chenery Auditorium and one at WMU's massive Miller Auditorium. All the programs were wonderful successes and Andre' was so incredibly easy to work with. I even hauled Andre' over to a radio station once for a live interview before show time, he did the interview without complaint and it was terrific with the announcer. That announcer "volunteered" to have his head chopped off later in the evening, we just had a hoot with him on the air. Who knows how many came to the program because of that interaction. I went to TGI Fridays after one of the shows with Andre' and his crew, I got to listen to some amazing road stories how their ministry was being used all over in all kinds of different locations. Just great to watch the DVD. Thanks Andre'!
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2875 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Happy Easter everyone!
rbeeson
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of rbeeson
Thanks Andre the DVD was not only a joy to watch but also pumped me up.
Ray Ouellette
View Profile
Regular user
Ottawa, Canada
112 Posts

Profile of Ray Ouellette
It was a great surprise. Being a magician and a Christian it is impossible to have not heard of Andre Kole but this was the first time I had the opportunity to see him perform. An excellent DVD that I totally enjoyed. Motivated me to order the large 3 ball gospel illustration from his site for an upcoming performance for an AWANA year end celebration.

Thanks so much Mr. Kole!
"Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice"
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2875 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Although I have seen Andre' perform live a number of times, I had never seen the "Walking on Water" illusion before which must take an incredible amount of time to set up. Andre's stage version is excellent- I like this much better than lake or swimming pool version. Trying to have this whole thing set up and watertight must have been a challenge in and of itself. I also had no idea that Doug Henning did a promo for Andre' years ago, that was a surprise as Andre' pointed out. Andre's magic/thinking room is sure a lot neater than mine!
REV BILL
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Burnie Maryland
1020 Posts

Profile of REV BILL
I loved the DVD. Thank you so much.
Specializing in Family Entertainment,Gospel,Comedy and Educational programs for over 30 years.(Order of Merlin)
sthielman
View Profile
Regular user
North Carolina
128 Posts

Profile of sthielman
I very much appreciated getting this DVD from Andre.
MagicJack99
View Profile
New user
North Pole, Alaska
34 Posts

Profile of MagicJack99
Andre, thanks so much, enjoyed it much. Very well done! THANKS again
1945ray
View Profile
New user
Bloomington IL
7 Posts

Profile of 1945ray
Thanks for this great DVD. Mr Kole. You are a generous Christian man.
Signor Blitz
View Profile
Elite user
419 Posts

Profile of Signor Blitz
Finally found the time to watch - it was/is a wonderful DVD!

It was great hearing about him in his own words! Thanks so much!
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
Hesperia, California USA
1904 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
If any of you are interested in the statistics that Andre cited on the DVD, you can dig (and I mean dig) for the information at The Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life. I like to use statistics at times, but I always want to be able to direct people to my source if asked.

And spend some time at the site and look around. What you learn about religion in this country may shock you. I know several points surprised me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » The Voice of the FCM with Andre Kole DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL