The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » "Now and at the Hour" in MAGIC (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

christiancagigal
View Profile
Special user
SF Bay Area
625 Posts

Profile of christiancagigal
Hello,
I don't tend to post here, (I hang out in the "Spooky" room a lot though) so allow me to introduce myself. My name is Christian Cagigal I'm an Artist in Residence at The EXIT Theatre in Downtown San Francisco where I've been creating and producing intimate and slightly creepy bizarre/mental/magic/theatre shows for 3-4 years now. And, I've been lucky enough to get a feature in MAGIC for the April issue. Our current show "Now and at the Hour" is at the end of it's extended run (our second long run in a year) and we have two final shows this weekend.

We've also started a new Web series called Obscura. You can see an early episode of Obscura, learn more info, read theatre reviews and buy tickets at http://www.christiancagigal.com

Best,
Christian

P.S.
THANK YOU STAN ALLEN!!!
"Besides the known and the unknown, what else is there?"-Harold Pinter
www.christiancagigal.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » "Now and at the Hour" in MAGIC (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL