The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Altar table!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3200 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Hi Guys please take a look here:
https://www.witchesmoon.net/altaritems.htm

The "Earth, Air, Fire, Water Spell/Altar Table" looks nice...do you think will fit the Spiritus Magnus on top of this??
:)
Balaram
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Balaram
Good-looking table, but the raised tile may prevent the Spiritus from lying flat-?
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
It might be slightly too small for the Spiritus.
Also I suspect the Spiritus is far too elegant to sit on this handcrafted table.

The Spiritus is the star table, no co-star tables necessary.
StPaulMagician222
View Profile
Regular user
Saint Paul, MN (Cathedral Hill)
104 Posts

Profile of StPaulMagician222
That was an interesting Store with all sorts of Goth and Witchy things.
I think the cloths are most interesting some just jumped out at me out to me.
It is nice that these magical shops are becoming more visible, I remember when it was darn near impossible to find a nice pentagram or magical symbol,

I guess I would agree that those tables are not nice enough to present Spiritus. I do however think they could make for fun side tables if your theme has a Pagan or Wiccan slant to it, even if you are just playing it for comedy. I had a wonderful curved victorian style table made out of cedar at a local wood shop. It's top is smaller than the SPIRITUS base and will sit really nicely right on top of it. I am just waiting for the post man and then I will see what color I'm going to stain and seal the table.
Good Luck!

k
"One can't believe in Impossible things" said Alice.
"I dare say" said the Queen, "Why when I was your age I believed more than 6 impossible things before breakfast.
-Thru the Looking Glass- L.E. Carol
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Altar table!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL