The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Making fire eating torches (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
MagiciennesUnlimited
View Profile
Regular user
of the phrase 'Bite Me'.
197 Posts

Profile of MagiciennesUnlimited
I think Dave directed it at Carisa. She's not around here much, so I'll help ya Dave. She does scissor blockhead, glasswalk, BON, and fire. I'm sure I'm forgetting something. I don't know how long she's been performing, but she's in her early 20's, I believe.

Her fire eating style is very elegant, and she rocks that at conventions for the suits. She teaches fire, has produced a fire eating dvd (yeah, yeah, shhh, I know), and has a cute 'firebug' podcast with great, useful info.

AND she's a canuck.

http://www.sideshowdarling.com

;)
Sia Synn
www.siasynn.com

"Pain solves everything" -Russ Fox's T-Shirt
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4468 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Tell her to get back here and chat!

Would she all her self a canuck? Are you being rude or nice?

I have to be hinest I was wondering why somone was dropping in with one post and advertising a video vast for making fire munching sticks. I didn't want to get all don't come round here encouraging the buggers with her if it was not warranted.

Teller I say hi (even though shes a bleeding french speaker)

Oh and I meant any relation to Jimmy not Robert! You know they look so similar. I once had a Hendrix guitar and painting but jimmy coulnt paint and Robert couldn't play guitar! (hey why not steal jokes off Tommy hes dead you know!)
MagiciennesUnlimited
View Profile
Regular user
of the phrase 'Bite Me'.
197 Posts

We call ourselves Canucks in Canada. She's a busy girl, but I'll 'teller' you want her back here again ;p
Sia Synn
www.siasynn.com

dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4468 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
SO why do you call yourselves Canucks in Canada?

And how come you have as much time to spend on here as me? I thought you were a busy one too???

I have just been packing the car for the morning. Off to a local show..... mmm not sur4e I want to go but the zib needs and airing and I want to drum up some business for next year .....

wish me luck .... just don't say break a leg .... not now that I am back in the house that I broke my leg in when I was 2 years old. (earliest memory clear as day) Funy how you try adn move away and end up back in the same hose let alone the same village.
MagiciennesUnlimited
View Profile
Regular user
of the phrase 'Bite Me'.
197 Posts

Ummm...honestly, I don't know...

The greenboard's usually on my 'facebook, email, twitter, itricks circuit' lol...

Leaving for Vegas on Monday for 10 days...so things are getting busier Smile Yessssssssssssssssssss

and don't break a leg...stain an uvula.
Sia Synn
www.siasynn.com

MagiciennesUnlimited
View Profile
Regular user
of the phrase 'Bite Me'.
197 Posts

Wtf, I meant SPRAIN an uvula...

lol
Sia Synn
www.siasynn.com

dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4468 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Well as a Dyslexic Dyslexia tutor can I just say that when there are dyslexics around ......

Don’t use words like uvula

We miss read it!
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
I'll stain your vulva anytime...
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
MagiciennesUnlimited
View Profile
Regular user
of the phrase 'Bite Me'.
197 Posts

*falls off couch choking on dinner laughing!!!*
Sia Synn
www.siasynn.com

dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4468 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Nipps do you mean Strain?

Or are you thinking giving her INK?
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
I was referring to Clintonesque type stains. I would never strain a womans vulva, that's just not gentleman-like a thing to do.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Making fire eating torches (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL