The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » 2010 International Battle of Magicians (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
It's time again and I look forward to seeing you all there the last week of this month. That's April 29 - May 1, 2010.

http://www.battleofmagicians.com/convention.php

Never miss the International Battle of Magicians in Canton, OH.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7658 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Talked with Tim today. Convention is really shaping up grand. Jeff Hobson, Mark Kalin and Jinger, and others are all set to perform and lecture. These are two of the top Vegas and resort acts in the world and they will be in Canton, Ohio. Mark and Jinger will be fresh off their extended run in Puerto Rico. Here is the website..http://battleofmagicians.com/ so you can check out the full schedule and talent.

There are a still a few spots in the contests open. Hobson will give a special class for conventee attendees on Sunday morning for a small added charge (not included in registration). That seminar is limited to 25 people. This is your chance to pick on of the best business brains in the business. Jeff has done it all. Ask him about his parochial school Christmas shows.

I would get my registrations in on this one. Look at the talent lineup, gorgeous 1926 theater with moving cloud ceiling, hotel costs, travel costs and see what a value this can be. Don't forget the last night has free buffet that gives you a chance to do table magic or just visit with friends.

This is an old time fun convention that everyone should experience at least (once a year). Tim has been doing this for 19 years and knows what it takes to make it work.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Illusion & Beyond
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of Illusion & Beyond
I will see you all there. I just received my registration the other day. I haven't heard of some of the performers this year but that is what keeps this convention fresh. Different talet coming through all the time.
See yall at the battle.
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
This sounds like a lot of fun. Wish I could be there.

And $90 is a reasonable registration fee after seeing what some of the Las Vegas conventions are costing these days. I see a discount if you're 13 years old so why not a Sr. discount???

Just askin...
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Just two weeks from today!
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7658 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
The Canton Police have been notified of our impeding arrival.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Richard,

They only have a week left to get prepared.

See you folks there!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Illusion & Beyond
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Just talked to my father and we're ready to go. Now just to make it through 1 more week.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
If you miss the Duel of the Dealers 8:30 Thursday night, you may miss the greatest deals on magic available in Ohio! Hesitate and you loose.

The weather here at the ranch is awful today. So I have spent the day gathering things that will only be offered there. Most are new, some things from my act, and even somethings for special theme magic shows like The Red Hat Society, funny Birthday magic for old folks, Scouts Blue/Gold magic and the very newest in printed silk production items that aren't even in stores or on the internet yet. Of course, there are always the custom color items that are seldom, if ever, available to the magic community except as very expensive custom work.

See you there.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
jazzy snazzy
View Profile
Inner circle
run off by a mob of Villagers wielding
2109 Posts

Profile of jazzy snazzy
Sounds like a blast! Wish I could make it.
Can you get some pictures?
"The secret of life is to look good from a distance."
-Charles Schulz
idomagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Denver, CO
255 Posts

Profile of idomagic
Bummer, I'll need to plan a trip to Ohio to visit relatives next year. Looks like a fun get together.
Chad Wonder (Chad Wonder Magic, Inc)
Past President SAM 37/IBM 131 (Mile High Magicians)
www.idomagic.com
www.iDOMAGIC.dev
magicnewswire
View Profile
Inner circle
1947 Posts

Profile of magicnewswire
We'll have interviews from the event posted daily.
Dodd Vickers

Host/Producer/Editor

The Magic Newswire

Twitter

iTunes Link
hefemexy
View Profile
Elite user
434 Posts

Profile of hefemexy
Hey guys just got the word I"m going to be at this one. If anyone would like to share a room to cut some costs let me know. Hope to hear from ya soon.
Okay, I give up what was your card?

https://www.facebook.com/lionsmagic

Look nothing up my sleeves, but you're not wearing sleeves

Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
It starts today! Things are looking very good already. Tim has done a great job AGAIN!

Bob
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Peter Pitchford
View Profile
Elite user
Philly
423 Posts

Profile of Peter Pitchford
Tim's the man.
magicnewswire
View Profile
Inner circle
1947 Posts

Profile of magicnewswire
On this edition of the Magic Newswire's Magic Newscast, John "Big Daddy Cool" Pyka reports from the ninteenth annual Battle of Magicians in Canton, Ohio. Known for the dealer's "Hall of Fun," Hot Dog & Pizza eating contests and a tradition of free haircuts, the Battle of Magicians attracts an outstanding cast of international magicians. In the podcast, John interviews event founder Tim Deremer, Woody Pitman, Mike Bishop, Michael P. Lair, Lion Flood, Jeff Hobson and Kalin & Jinger.

Listen Here : http://bit.ly/BoM2010
Dodd Vickers

Host/Producer/Editor

The Magic Newswire

Twitter

iTunes Link
hefemexy
View Profile
Elite user
434 Posts

Profile of hefemexy
Hey Thanks Big Daddy Cool or AKA John Pyka, for the interview and great job on the show as well, it was a pleasure to have shared a stage with you and see where I need to continue to take my game. Hope to see you in the future and Yea I got my first interview go everyone check it out. I have such a deep voice.
Okay, I give up what was your card?

Look nothing up my sleeves, but you're not wearing sleeves

Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
The evening show was GREAT!

Bob
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Magicjg
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of Magicjg
I heard the show was amazing. I wish I could have stayed to see it.
Illusion & Beyond
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

This is one show I would hate to miss. THe Palace Theater is a beautiful place. It takes you back in time. The convention was laid back as usual and the Sat. night show was a riot. It is a great treat to see this kind of talent in action after hanging out with them for a few days. Even the power outage at the hotel showed how a professional handles certain situations in a the middle of a set. The show must go on. I had a great time. See yall next year!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » 2010 International Battle of Magicians (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL