The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Jeff Hobson's Fabulous Mysteries 2 DVD Set (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joe Mauro
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of Joe Mauro
Jeff is so funny to watch and he's a great teacher. I have his A-1 Multi Media video from years ago, but this has much more with 2 DVDS.

* Two DVD set
* Over three hours of footage
* Full explanations of all effects
* Hobson's secrets of his famous Watch Steal
* Fifteen commercial routines full of comedy and visuals
* Bonus footage of Hobson's Salt Pour act from 1981

Featuring 15 commercial effects, our Hobson: Fabulous Mysteries 2-DVD set notably reveals the secrets of Hobson's show-stopping Watch Steal techniques. These are the methods that Hobson has used around the world to floor audiences and generate frequent standing ovations!

The other effects are all solid and practical mysteries encompassing close-up, card tricks, stand-up, comedy, and manipulations. His Signed Silk in Apple and Double Salt Pour are just two of the many visual ingenuities featured in the set.

You also receive lessons in Hobson's personal arsenal of gimmicks like his Logical Match Pull and Simplicity Microphone Holder. As a bonus, Hobson's explanations offer you extensive valuable professional advice on performing in real-world conditions, routining, and showmanship.

Disc One Running Time: Approximately 1hr 38mins
Disc Two Running Time: Approximately 1hr 22mins
~Joe
mrmuji
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of mrmuji
Best Regards,

Bob
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1695 Posts

Profile of Futureal
Huh?

Last year he released Hobson Exposed which had a great deal of the same stuff from his original A1 Multimedia tape Hobson Live! Is this more repeated material or is it all new?
jeffhobson
View Profile
V.I.P.
246 Posts

Profile of jeffhobson
Hi guys. . .

Just to chime in on a few details.

Yes, there is a A-1 Multimedia "Hobson Live" from 1997, now outdated, and much of the material has been updated in the new Hobson EXPOSED DVD. The EXPOSED DVD uses footage from the lectures originally broadcast on The Lecture Network.

This new DVD set, being distributed through Todd Karr's Miracle Factory, is everything that was on the EXPOSED DVD plus extra material including my entire Egg Bag workshop which lasts over an hour itself.

Most noteworthy, this particular set - Fabulous Mysteries - is the first in a long series of exclusive lectures from the, now defunct, Lecture Network. If you're a collector or just want to have the ultimate set of best lectures available, this is the perfect place to start.

Jeff Hobson
The Hilarious Host of Las Vegas!
VISIT my magic shop: www.HobsonsChoiceMagic.com
jeffhobson
View Profile
V.I.P.
246 Posts

Profile of jeffhobson
OOOOOooooops. CORRECTION!

Mr Karr has corrected me on the actual release.

There are TWO releases. One is the 2-DVD set of effects (Fabulous Mysteries) and the other, a 1 DVD of
JUST the egg bag lecture (In the Sack).

Hey! What do I know . . . I'm just appearing as Jeff Hobson ;-))
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1378 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
This set looks great, and at a great price to, considering how much single trick DVDs go for these day.
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
792 Posts

Profile of qkeli
Can we have the list of the 15 effects please ?
jeffhobson
View Profile
V.I.P.
246 Posts

Profile of jeffhobson
Here's the two links for the sets. . .

http://www.miraclefactory.net/hobson.htm

http://www.miraclefactory.net/hobsonegg.htm

While the descriptions don't give exact details (and even I haven't seen the DVD yet!),
I know it's includes Silk in Apple, Double Salt Pour, "Caucasian Box" (cards and dropped into a box
as a finale' to your favorite card trick or manipulations but then all cards disappear and so does the
bottom of the box!), Ribbons Thru (a great kid's show effect I use to close all of my children's and family shows), my EZ Production Lit Candle, my Hobson Match Pull, my version of the KISS card trick, RED's card
trick (deal 4 royal flushes behind your back!), cigarette manipulation (tonguing techniques) and more.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I got around to getting this set ( as I end up with everything Jeff releases ). The magic is wonderful as you'd expect, but it's the nuances Jeff adds to the explanations that are the real gold on the set. Things you'd have to experience by trial and error in the trenches to learn about.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Jeff Hobson's Fabulous Mysteries 2 DVD Set (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL