The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Latest NDE research (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
Make of it what you will - it's merely an observation.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8607660.stm
And please, don't anyone try auto-asphyxiation; people will simply get the wrong idea about you, if a mishap should occur Smile
[
StPaulMagician222
View Profile
Regular user
Saint Paul, MN (Cathedral Hill)
104 Posts

Profile of StPaulMagician222
That is a great article.

Just a week ago I was in the hospital to finish a 2 part procedure where I had 4 stents put in my heart because I had insane blockages 80% on one side and 90% on the other. For someone that is 47 and quite skinny it was quite a shock to me. Everything went well and I feel just great and to think it was just a week ago yesterday amazes me with the wonders of modern medicine and what they can do these days. I feel like a new person!

Anyways, I jokingly asked the surgeon "If there was a chance (which there was) that my heart stopped beating and they had to use those paddles to shock me back to life. If he could possibly would wait maybe 30- 40 seconds before he did so- because I have been so curious about 'Near Death Experiences' and didn't want him to ruin it too soon if I really had one"

All I heard was nervous laughter from the operating room staff. What really amazed me was that I was totally conscious during the entire time and could watch them going up into my heart with the catheter on the big computer screen and watch the entire procedure happening in real time. It really was a very surreal experience and saved my life as I was so close to having a heart attack without knowing it.

My Mentalist INTUITION spoke very loudly to me to see a doctor immediately, but all I was really experiencing was mild shortness of breath while jogging and not the more typical signs that we are all told to expect. Alas, I did not have a 'NDE' in the classic sense which is most likely a good thing.

I consider it ironic however that my latest purchases at the time where 'Spiritus Magnus' and a 'Geneva Watch' which arrived just before my 1st procedure. So Pay attention to your Hearts and the warning signs your body gives you as they are there for a reason. Now I am back to auto-asphyxiation again as my only option- (Not) Smile

Still ticking in the midwest!

k
"One can't believe in Impossible things" said Alice.
"I dare say" said the Queen, "Why when I was your age I believed more than 6 impossible things before breakfast.
-Thru the Looking Glass- L.E. Carol
PSYSHADOW
View Profile
Regular user
England
196 Posts

Profile of PSYSHADOW
Hi Paul,

Congratulations on your successful operation !

Well done !

BOBBY THOMSON.
Peace in the World - or - the World in Pieces
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
Hey K
That's my day job!
Good news on being well - to you and all on Spooky, brothers!
I admire your willingness to experiment! The world needs people like you!
I wish you could 'dip your toe' in the water, but then again...
...stay well Brother!
x
S
(I.M.)
[
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Latest NDE research (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL