The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Free personal web design (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mwmmitchell
View Profile

Salisbury, UK
0 Posts

Profile of mwmmitchell
Hello everyone.

I'm planning set out on a new career as a freelance web designer. So, I'm looking to gain some experience and build a portfolio of sites. I thought a good way to do that would be to offer my skills for free.So, if you would like your own little corner of
the net, get in touch. I will consider any project but I am still learning and my current level of expertise would probably be best suited to fairly simple sites. I will also be happy to update or re-work any existing sites.

The reason I am posting on this forum is that I am a magic geek! I don't really perform so wouldn't consider myself a magician but I love magic and especially mentalism. So, I thought it would be interesting to combine my two big interests and see if any magicians would like a site building. I don't usually contribute to the Café but am a long-time lurker.

So, if you are interested PM me with a brief description of what you would like.

Please bear in mind that, depending on how many responses I get, I may not be able to help everyone who responds. And as I am still working full time, I cannot guarantee a deadline. But once I know what you need I should be a able to give you a good idea of how long it may take.I can arrange to get your site online but domain registration and hosting fees will be at your own expense. Or, if you would like to do that yourself, I can just email the html and css files to you.But all of my work will be completely free!! The only condition is that I can use your site in my portfolio.

Thanks for reading.
Michael.

Jeffrey Korst
View Profile
New user
SF Bay Area
92 Posts

Profile of Jeffrey Korst
This is a very generous offer. May I suggest you get your own site up?

Best regards,

Jeffrey
Why, yes. I do need new pictures. Why do you ask?

Jeffrey Korst
San Francisco Bay Area Magician
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Free personal web design (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL