The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Hottrix (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1088 Posts

Profile of rasp
Hi, I already posted asking questions about snapshot. I have sent an email to hottrix who say in there website they answer all emails. Haven't heard a peep from them. I want to purchase the app, but something doesn't seem right. Does anyone have any experiences buying their premier apps. I don't like the idea of giving my card details on a strange looking page. Can you pay with paypal.
jlibby
View Profile
Inner circle
1024 Posts

Profile of jlibby
I have no idea if they accept paypal. But I have had no problem at all purchasing the Hottrix premiere apps. They are an established company. But if you're uncomfortable, don't purchase from them.
Ugly $5 Report is GOLD!

Grab your copy now:
https://makequickcashonlinenow.co.business
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1088 Posts

Profile of rasp
Hi Jlibby, do you have snapshot, and if so would you give an honest review. Many thanks, Ian.
jlibby
View Profile
Inner circle
1024 Posts

Profile of jlibby
Well, I am still working out a presentation for it (I think I've got my "hook" for it now), but I think it's an ingenious magic app. Why? Because it doesn't look like you're activating a magic app at all! The demo video is pretty accurate; the only card that can't be used is the Joker (maybe Hottrix can add that to an update).

My only quibble is that the advancing from the camera roll to the photos is a little slower than the real thing, but I don't think that's something the audience will notice or care about.

With an entertaining presentation, this could be a strong mental mystery. It requires some practice to get comfortable with the handling, but it's not difficult to do. Hope this helps!
Ugly $5 Report is GOLD!

Grab your copy now:
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1130 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Unfortunately not all Hottrix apps are on iTunes ...
I wanted MindBeam ... doesn't make sense to me

still waiting
jlibby
View Profile
Inner circle
1024 Posts

Profile of jlibby
Quote:
On 2010-04-15 13:59, wulfiesmith wrote:

still waiting

I don't understand. You can purchase it directly from Hottrix. Or is there something that doesn't permit you to purchase it where you are?
Ugly $5 Report is GOLD!

Grab your copy now:
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2396 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Quote:
On 2010-04-16 20:58, jlibby wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-04-15 13:59, wulfiesmith wrote:

still waiting

I don't understand. You can purchase it directly from Hottrix. Or is there something that doesn't permit you to purchase it where you are?

go here on your iphone. My question is...does snapshot show that "say cheese" camera thing with their logo during the effect? For $20 I would hope not....anyone?
jlibby
View Profile
Inner circle
1024 Posts

Profile of jlibby
Magicmind asks: My question is...does snapshot show that "say cheese" camera thing with their logo during the effect? For $20 I would hope not....anyone?

=====================================================================

The answer is yes, the opening screen does come up at the beginning when the app is opened up, but it's not an issue.

I'm risking exposure if I say more.

Joe Libby
San Antonio, TX
Ugly $5 Report is GOLD!

Grab your copy now:
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1088 Posts

Profile of rasp
Only shows when you launch the app, but no one else ever sees that. The only thing the spectator sees is the opening screen, which they open themselves. Quite clever really.
MAOmagic
View Profile
New user
Columbus
97 Posts

Profile of MAOmagic
I like them. The premiere app shop is really cool. I talked to them lately and they said they were not going to be doing the same thing for the iPad. Which is kind of a bummer. I would have liked that. Oh well. It also would be nice if they added more apps that didn't use the camera so iPod touch users had more options.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4933 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
$20 is ridiculous. Don't buy apps that are over priced. iForce was $3 and it is the best app there is.

Hottrix and Ben Harris need to get real.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
MarianoG
View Profile
Loyal user
SPAIN
261 Posts

Profile of MarianoG
Reviving this thread to say I purchased a couple of items from Hottrix in 11/07/12 (november 2012) and I NEVER received the package nor any answer from their sales team.

Luckily I found the emails that prove they received the order and got the money from me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Hottrix (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL