The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Grabbers... watch out with those hundreds (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
BarryTX
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of BarryTX
I know 100s are more impressive than 5s, but I've had good luck creating fun and amazement with 5s. My approach has been to show the 1s and offer to sell them for $10. No one ever accepts. I do the change to 5s, and while fanning and showing the 5s I say they could have made $15 on the deal, then put them away. Seems to come across well and I don't risk or tie up big bilsl.
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1279 Posts

Profile of rmendez
We just got back from our first visit to the castle last weekend. Something happened while we were picking up a rental car that I just have to share with all of you. The girl that helped us inquired about the purpose of our visit. We told her that we were visiting the world famous Magic Castle for our very first time which excited her very much. She told us that she and her boyfriend loved magic and often visited the library researching the subject matter. After we do our final vehicle inspection she asked me if I could show her something. I go straight for the jugular and perform Gregory Wilson's Hundy 500 in the traditional fashion. This stuns and freaks her out so badly that she becomes disoriented and accidently locks and closes the vehicle door with our luggage inside. She frantically stumbles to the office searching for a second key but is unsuccessful. Ultimately, she ends up calling their contracted tow truck service to open the door which delays us for about 15 or 20 minutes. She was so embarassed and sorry about the mishap that she adds a 20% discount to the weekend special! The Hundy 500 really pays off! Smile
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
I have done exact change and had the spectator pocket the loose change. They seem to think I can just create more if I needed it.

I love Hundy 500 too, but I always maintain an arms length distance.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Grabbers... watch out with those hundreds (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL