The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Please Give Feedback On My Coins Through Table Routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9988 Posts

Profile of funsway
I didn't mean it that way at all -- sorry to have upset you. I jokingly meant that when I steal/borrow something I would like to give credit to you. I see a lot of value in what you are doing and will happily credit your originality.

"Truesoldier Variation" didn't seem right, so I asked in case you had given it a name. Be happy and keep on innovating.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
truesoldier
View Profile
Inner circle
1191 Posts

Profile of truesoldier
Hey Funsway, no problems, I think I just got my wires crossed (sorry for the misunderstanding)

Glad you liked the idea. My main reason for using this type of sequence was to build some spectator involvement in the routine as I felt that it would make the effect stronger by having the last coin penetrate under test conditions. (Also, I just wanted to be a bit different. LOL)

I'm still playing around with the whole routine and am tweaking things to make it even stronger.

Many Thanks
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Very nice... re=read KirkG above, he is a good one to check with.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Please Give Feedback On My Coins Through Table Routine (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL