The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Items for a Medicine bag (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Anyone known where I can get a fake or real tooth from a bob cat or some other wild animal and a nice dried up looking lizard. I don’t want a REAL dried up lizard a nice fake one will do.

I am putting together my little medicine bag that will have a few items and like to have a tooth and something like a lizard.

Ray
Dreadnought
View Profile
Special user
Athens, Georgia
836 Posts

Profile of Dreadnought
As for the teeth, I would imagine you can try a univeristy vet school as they may deal with large cats or at least wild cats through the state's wildlife and fisheries. Or, since bobcats are not that big, and I would imagine that the average person wouldn't know a bobcat tooth from one coming from an average house cat, you may check with a local vet.

As for the lizard... maybe a taxidermist...I really don't know, reptiles are not my thing. in fact the taxidermist may have bobcat teeth, or at least a taxidermist supply website may have everything you are looking for.

Peace and Godspeed.
Peace

"Ave Maria gratia plena Dominus tecum..."

Scott

Would you do anything for the person you love?
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2158 Posts

Profile of RCP
Sid Helkule
View Profile
Inner circle
Australia
1481 Posts

Profile of Sid Helkule
I'd contact Rich Hennessey too - who knows that that man has in his home ready to be attached to a pendulum! Smile

He may have what you need.
rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Profile of rklew64
Do you have a chinatown in your area. Those medicinal herb shops sell dried lizards and other fun things. A ginsing root is cool to have. Sounds like a wiccan bag your assembling.
I have a bird claw, and even good ol' rabbits foot and Higley's stuff.
Try Paxton gate in San Francisco - http://www.paxtongate.com
and http://www.boneroom.com.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Thanks guys for the web sites. I see a few things that I like!

I am putting together a couple of bags. One is a wiccan and the other will be used for Voodoo routines (thanks Baba).

Ray
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1527 Posts

Profile of MentalistCreationLab
http://www.boneroom.com/bone/bone.html they even got human skulls
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Items for a Medicine bag (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL