The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » A site that some may find use of. Great Big Stuff (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shanehillman
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of shanehillman
Here is a site I stumbled upon today. I wasn't sure under what section this thread would have the best place, so I put it here. This site has some fair props that can inspire some nice routines. I specifically liked the jumbo cards. They are HUGE.
http://www.greatbigstuff.com/playingcards.html

Enjoy.
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
This is a fun site. I've used it in the past to get goofy presents for friends. For you mentalists, check out the large Scrabble tiles. How about this: You use a force bag to get them to pick Scrabble tiles. They makeup a word then you lift up a cover on a board and there is the same word in large Scrabble tiles.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
That FortuneTelling Cookie is even easier mentalism
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Humester
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Humester
Thanks for the link. Interesting site that has got me to thinking.
Humester
Lynchini
View Profile
New user
Central Illinois
100 Posts

Profile of Lynchini
Wow! Love those giant scissors!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » A site that some may find use of. Great Big Stuff (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL