The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Open Perceptions - Cesaral (16 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
598 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Hey I think this is one of the greatest buys I've ever made.

Cesar has one of the best services out there, I don't think anyone can match his fantastic customer service.

This product is not BS, it does just what it says and it's direct and to the point. If you reallly want to stop worrying about the method (m*****d cards, setup of stacks, etc), then you should invest in your magic and buy this asap..!!

Highly recommended..!!
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3280 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Have this and it is fantastic , works like a dream and like so many have said Cesar is the tops when it comes to customer service
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3731 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Yes, his service is unbelievable, I think excellent would be still understatement. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2703 Posts

Profile of lunatik
I think it would be sweet if this was made to work with the Promystic reciever. How big is his unit that vibrates? (That didn't sound good, but you know what I'm asking lol)
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2703 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Does anyone that owns this have any luck finding an iphone case that will house the transmitter? I've found a few online, but some are metal, some are leather or cloth and I'm not sure if they'll interfere in getting your reading. thoughts?
Federico Soldati
View Profile
Regular user
Switzerland
132 Posts

Profile of Federico Soldati
Hi guys,

I own open perception and I am very happy with it. Cesar built for me a pocket receiver and I really like it (I can peek in my front jacket pocket when looking down).
His customer service is excellent and I don't regret my purchase at all.

I highly recommend his products.

Kind regards

Federico
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
2990 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Quote:
On Sep 10, 2013, lunatik wrote:
I think it would be sweet if this was made to work with the Promystic reciever. How big is his unit that vibrates? (That didn't sound good, but you know what I'm asking lol)

I'm actually glad that they are separate receivers, because I use Open Perceptions and a Promystic product in the same routine. Having them both on the same receiver would get really confusing, IMO, if it worked at all. The "guts" of the Promystic device I have are much smaller than Cesar's set up, but then Cesar's accomplishes a much more difficult task. And Cesar keeps changing and improving his products, so ask him what the latest is. If you have a specific set of needs, he'll do what he can to meet them, based on my experience with his customer service.

So I've been using OP for over two years now. Still one of the best investments I ever made. There is absolutely no visible "method," no card handling by the magician - the whole presentation is clean as clean can be. Cheating? Maybe, but to the audience you seem to be "cheating" more when you handle the cards in any manner. I can't imagine a card routine that looks more fair than this. Everything's a free selection, they can look at the faces, change their mind, etc. And you never touch anything.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2703 Posts

Profile of lunatik
You def have a valid point. Maybe if the Promystic had different channels? That prolly wouldn't work either. OP seems to be really cool!
CesaralM
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of CesaralM
Quote:
On Sep 10, 2013, lunatik wrote:

My RFID detectors can detect chips with any number and also cards. The Promystic thumper-receiver is not able to code by vibrations all this information. My thumper does is perfectly.

If you want information of my thumper, just email me to cesaral@cesaral.com

I hope this helps

Cesar Alonso (Cesaral Magic)
www.cesaral.com
CesaralM
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of CesaralM
Quote:
On Sep 18, 2013, lunatik wrote:
Does anyone that owns this have any luck finding an iphone case that will house the transmitter? I've found a few online, but some are metal, some are leather or cloth and I'm not sure if they'll interfere in getting your reading. thoughts?

Yes! That product is called Cesaral iPhone Perceptions.

Cesar Alonso (Cesaral Magic)
www.cesaral.com
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco & Los Angeles California
3280 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
How much do I like Open Perceptions?

If came home and my home was on fire, I would go in and grab it. It’s that good; even if every other prop I own burned, I would still have a killer routine to perform with.

Enough has already been said about how ingenious Open Perceptions is, I want to emphasize the careful attention to detail in placing the RFID between the layers of a card; looking at a card, the card look just like a card from the Bicycle Card Company and in my opinion will never be questioned by the spectator

I also want to call your attention to Cesar’s A+ customer service.

Before plunking down this amount of money for a deck of cards, I had many questions and all my questions were not in the same email, Cesar respectfully replied to every email explaining the answer to my countless questions.

Cesar has made videos of every component comprising the line in Open Perception’s receivers, the cards and the card detector. I was able to pick the receiver not just by email description, but by viewing the videos along with a PDF Cesar sent me, it was easy to decide what will fit my intended routine. When I placed my order, I knew exactly what I was purchasing and how I was going to perform with it.

Unlike some other illusion creators, Cesar was honest and forthcoming and never wrote to me that answering my question would be giving away a secret and I’d have to buy it to find out; Cesar treated me as a professional and I appreciated this.

Would I recommend you purchase Open Perceptions? The answer is, if you perform in the San Francisco area where I perform, NO!

For performers in the remainder of the world, I would highly recommend buying it because it’s unbelievably that reliable and convincing.
JOurneyjoe
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of JOurneyjoe
Can someone tell me if the iPhone itself is the detector used in iPhone Perceptions? I know that with the Open Perceptions, there is a "Flat Reader" used that transmits to the "Reader" but in the trailer for the iPhone Perceptions, it only shows the iPhone being used along with the pen.

Thanks for the feedback and help.
JOurneyjoe
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of JOurneyjoe
Are the cards used for Open Perceptions and iPhone Perceptions the same? Could you use your iPhone as the transmitter for the Open Perceptions Cards instead of the stamp or the flat reader?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Open Perceptions - Cesaral (16 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL