The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Wayne Dobson "A Life In Magic" from rsvpmagic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
andykean
View Profile
Special user
U.K - Now living in New Zealand Auckland
939 Posts

Profile of andykean
2nd chance made up off PDF - brilliant!
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
I am embarrassed to admit that until recently, I didn’t know who Wayne Dobson was. I always saw several effects of his advertised at the different internet stores but it wasn’t until watching the recent Wizard Product Review where they discussed, “Look, No Hands”, that I decided to do a little research. After watching a few YouTube vids of Wayne’s performances I had to purchase his Life in Magic set. (It helped that they featured Mark James who has become one of my favorites after watching his Super Charged Classics.)

Although this set has been out for a year now, if you don’t have it, get it! Not only hilarious to watch but really, really good, easy to perform routines. I’m half way through the set and I haven’t found a routine yet that I don’t plan on learning and performing.

Mike
rjs
View Profile
Loyal user
296 Posts

Profile of rjs
I'm annoyed by the spelling clanger.
Lifetime Acheivement (sic) Award.
Then again, it's Blackpool, the anus mundi.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Wayne Dobson "A Life In Magic" from rsvpmagic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL