The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Tango Magic custom work (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
2431 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
I recently sent Mr. Tango some coins because I was looking for a very specific gaff I couldn't find anywhere. I had already asked Mr. Tango for some custom work some time ago and I was really happy with what he did. It was not anything fancy but he did an extremely great job. So I thought I would also ask him again this time and the work I wished here was really more difficult and touchy to do.

What a great job he did. The coins are beautiful and the quality of the work is perfect. I highly recommend you consider Tango for your custom coin work . The price is also very reasonable too. The turnaround time was also really quick! Plus Mr. Tango is also very quick to answer any request and let you know how things are going on.

Highly recommended! Smile
lorenwade
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of lorenwade
TWOCAN
View Profile
Special user
PORT RICHEY FL
880 Posts

Profile of TWOCAN
Goldeneye007 Mr Tango Is one of the best at customer service. He realy keeps you up to date and never lets you waite a month or MORE for a reply. His work is great and dosnt waste time on shipping. Works for me Man.Smile
Profits over people are a common thing . Be uncommon and be the best .
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
2431 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
I got my order after about 2 weeks (and take into account the shipping time between South America and Europe)! And the work I asked for was something he apparently never did before! And it was just what I was hoping for! Smile
lorenwade
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of lorenwade
Care to share what you had done? Pictures? Smile
BanzaiMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1339 Posts

Profile of BanzaiMagic
As soon as I can make time find the coins need, I intend to have him make me a Morgan TUC.
NYVetteGuy
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of NYVetteGuy
Mr. Tango just sent my Morgan TUC that he made for me this Monday...guess I'll get it in a couple of weeks...cant wait...will let you know how it turned out.
BanzaiMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1339 Posts

Profile of BanzaiMagic
Please do!
NYVetteGuy
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of NYVetteGuy
WOW, my custom TUC arrived today...one week exactly from Argentina to NY.
One problem...Im out of town on business until Friday...UGH!!

Oh well...good things come to those who wait...
BanzaiMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1339 Posts

Profile of BanzaiMagic
UGH is right. I'm just as anxious as you are (perhaps just a touch less) to see what you think of it, BUT we have to work in order to be able to afford these expensive gaffs. I hope it turns out great!
A.
NYVetteGuy
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of NYVetteGuy
OK. So...got my custom Morgan TUC...all I can say is WOW!

It came in one week from Argentina, was packed very well with bubble wrap etc...
He included the DVD and the playing card just like the regular TUC's he makes...you would have thought this was a regular production run TUC...

Great work from MR Tango!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Tango Magic custom work (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL