The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Queen's Day (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stijnhommes
View Profile
Special user
568 Posts

Profile of stijnhommes
On April 30, we Dutch folks will celebrate Queen's Day (the queen's birthday). It's a great time to get out and perform on the street since there will be a lot of people out and about and for one day only sales and performing does not require any licenses.

Obviously any suitable card tricks I have in my repertoire will be changed to use queens, but I was wondering if someone has any ideas that fit the whole Dutch royal atmosphere (especially non-card effects). If anyone has any ideas about effects that involve the Dutch lion, the color orange or anything else that fits the celebrational theme, please let me know.

A big thank you to anyone who responds. I'd be happy to provide more information if needed.
Yesmereyezed
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Yesmereyezed
Hi my favorite is Maya Jid. He's a street hypnotist and builds human statues everywhere he goes so Yeah that's the real magic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Queen's Day (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL