The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Vera's Circus Sideshow (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
Quote:
On 2010-06-28 13:40, petekoloz wrote:
"...in the abstract,as the Good Lord intended..."

that's it, part of the Greatest Crack ever on a SS DG...
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

petekoloz
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of petekoloz
Quote:
On 2010-06-28 15:24, Harley Newman wrote:
Is Pete an abstract, or a lord?

A leech.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Leeches and lords both start with L, and they're all parasites, too!

Examining the necessities of proper linguistic decorum, in this situation, is it appropriate to say "you suck" as a fact, rather than an insult? I'd prefer to save such phrases for those who deserve them.

Are you subject to bloating?

So many questions, so little time!
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
Quote:
On 2010-06-28 19:31, Harley Newman wrote:
Leeches and lords both start with L, and they're all parasites, too!

Examining the necessities of proper linguistic decorum, in this situation, is it appropriate to say "you suck" as a fact, rather than an insult? I'd prefer to save such phrases for those who deserve them.

Are you subject to bloating?

So many questions, so little time!

I have no Idea what Harley is sayng...

What I do know is...as said above..I hope Logan becomes a stranger to Blanks...and his lots are Sunshine and grass....
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
Don't think I'll be able to make it up to PA the rest of this season, but hopefully some time in the future.
~Les S. Moore, The Dapper Dipper
Swami Yomahmi and Cheeky Monkey Sideshow

"Comedy is a man in trouble." ~Bill Irwin
Mr. Pitts
View Profile
Inner circle
David Pitts
1058 Posts

Profile of Mr. Pitts
I looked at getting a giant toad when I was thinking of putting out a show. The Curator told me nothing draws like a live attraction. I personally thought a giant toad was an intriguing sort of critter, the sort I'd pay to go see. I did hear that many of them die by being slung into the side of their cage because they bite whatever moves, this often being the hand that feeds them.
I wish you fine stands for the rest of your tour. I'm always glad to see shows under canvas.
David Pitts
The Astonishing Mr. Pitts
Comedy Magician and Ventriloquist
http://www.mrpitts.com
rubberboy89
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of rubberboy89
We opened in Clearfield, PA on Sunday. Business has been a bit above average this week. I woke up today and we had two new neighbors. There is now a small horse and a small woman show on each side of us.

Last week we played a small county fair in Ohio. I was worried that we were going to blank but it turned out to be the 2nd highest grossing spot of the season.

We ran into Larry (I forget his last name) snake show and giant rat show a couple weeks ago before we jumped into Ohio. All 3 shows did well there. Larry and his family were very nice and welcoming to my crew. I also picked up a two headed squirrel and an albino groundhog off him.

Take care!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Vera's Circus Sideshow (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL