We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » A Full Inventory, Full Service Mobile Magic Shop! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1354 Posts

Profile of mike storz
I thought this section would be appropriate as this is such a great idea.

Hey guys!

I was at Williams Magic in Tucson yesterday and Emory informed me that they are now offering a mobile magic store in addition to their shops. This is a fully stocked magic store on wheels. He's going on a 4,000 mile tour soon so those who do not have shops near you he's bringing it to you. I was able to see pictures of the mobile store and his inventory. I'm truly amazed. Everything they carry in their stores will be available for immediate purchase in his mobile store. For those not familiar with their inventory they basically have everything.

Check out his ad in mum.

Just thought you'd like to know!

Mike Smile
DATMagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Shreveport, La
304 Posts

Profile of DATMagic
I was fortunate enough to be invited to Tyler, TX tonight where the Tyler Ring was expecting a visit from the Mobile Magic Shop. Emory was kind enough to put on a lecture and then we all piled into his wonderful RV stocked with over 3,000 magic tricks, books, dvd's, and even some used magic. It was heaven on wheels!! Williams Magic is now a definite source for my future business. Great people, great magic, and the prices are well in line and some even less than what you would expect. I highly recommend you stopping by if Emory and the RV ever hit your town, I spent over 2 hours looking through the catalog and left with enough stuff to routine an entirely new show. And if you ever want to meet some of the nicest men and women magicians in Texas, visit the Tyler Magic Ring, they'll make you feel right at home.

David
David A Trombetta

DAT does the Trick
DATdoestheTrick.com

Smile
email [email]DATMagic@aol.com[/email]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » A Full Inventory, Full Service Mobile Magic Shop! (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL