The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Ultimate CD Prediction by Will Tsai (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

HusssKarson
View Profile
Loyal user
Ca, US
265 Posts

Profile of HusssKarson
Looks like this guy is quite popular from the other thread. But not many people know much about this item there. This looks very affordable to me. A CD headline prediction with 6 other routines for $359 and free shipping. Very tempting. Would love to know more about it before I put my money down. Anyone knows about this one?

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=218&3

Huss
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11730 Posts

Profile of John C
$359 should offer free shipping shouldn't it?
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
MarvinWang
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of MarvinWang
Prediction unit like this for less than $700 is unheard of. Hocus-pocus has one for $795 + shipping. That's like almost $500 difference with shipping... Wonder if they do the same thing...
Kaarlo von Freymann
View Profile
Loyal user
Finland
203 Posts

Profile of Kaarlo von Freymann
As I have stated before: nothing can beat the Cesaral Cassette Prediction in which you can spread a pack of 52 cards on the table seconds before PLAY is pressed and miraculously the spec’s genuinly free choice happens to be what you predicted he would choose. The same goes for the position of the Jam Magic Die. Due to the fact that there are no boom boxes that can burn a CD, you must force the card you predict. I do that by Svengali, but that is not near as spectacular as a visibly free and genuine choice.
I promised to be back when I have both Tom’s and Wills’ CD prediction.
Given the above limitations with CDs you will not be surprised that both systems are - to put it mildly - very “similar”. They work well, the effect is stunning and there is no technical reason they will not go on doing that for years. Tom’s system is a little more sophisticated, but whether you are willing to pay the rather steep price difference for the extras you get is a very personal matter and also depends on your clientele. You can perform MOABT with cheaper books, so why do we spend two or even three times more for MOABT and the Shakespeare Experiment bound in leather as I have done. If you are interested in what the 'leather binding' of Tom's player consists, send me a PM and after asking and getting permission from both Tom and Will I will be glad to explain.

Kaarlo von Freymann Helsinki Finland
Kaarlo von Freymann - Helsinki- Finland
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11911 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I appreciate it Kaarlo!
StevenDiamond
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas, NV
3 Posts

Profile of StevenDiamond
I have just purchased Will's version from Hocus Pocus. I must say that when I took it out of the box, I opened it and gave the CD player a really good, close inspection and COMPLETELY missed the gimmick! When I learned how it works, I just sat there laughing at myself because it was so clever and yet so simple. I believe that it's worth every penny. I have no worry about using this product in my show because I know it's 100% fool proof and fail-safe. It's going to work perfectly every time - no matter what. I currently own a CW cassette prediction (3 times the price) that I have used for many years and took it out of my show when someone in my audience mentioned it would have been funnier if I had used an 8-track tape instead. I realized that the effect needed an update. Last night I used Will's version in a corporate show just as I would have done with my cassette prediction. It blew them away! You guys need to stop thinking like magicians about who puts the CD in the player. It doesn't matter. The audience is completely devastated by this effect and it will remain in my act until the next big media change takes place and someone comes out with something using whatever replaces the CD. I think it's a huge bonus that this method is so *** simple and clever! When I am out in the middle of the ocean on a cruise ship, that's exactly what I want! Thanks Will!
DekEl
View Profile
Inner circle
Creates MindTricks. Has exactly:
1172 Posts

Profile of DekEl
Quote:
On 2011-10-14 18:13, Monkeyboy wrote:
I have just purchased Will's version from Hocus Pocus. I must say that when I took it out of the box, I opened it and gave the CD player a really good, close inspection and COMPLETELY missed the gimmick! When I learned how it works, I just sat there laughing at myself because it was so clever and yet so simple. I believe that it's worth every penny. I have no worry about using this product in my show because I know it's 100% fool proof and fail-safe. It's going to work perfectly every time - no matter what. I currently own a CW cassette prediction (3 times the price) that I have used for many years and took it out of my show when someone in my audience mentioned it would have been funnier if I had used an 8-track tape instead. I realized that the effect needed an update. Last night I used Will's version in a corporate show just as I would have done with my cassette prediction. It blew them away! You guys need to stop thinking like magicians about who puts the CD in the player. It doesn't matter. The audience is completely devastated by this effect and it will remain in my act until the next big media change takes place and someone comes out with something using whatever replaces the CD. I think it's a huge bonus that this method is so *** simple and clever! When I am out in the middle of the ocean on a cruise ship, that's exactly what I want! Thanks Will!


Errr... welcome to the Café?
You can purchase my works at: http://www.GetMindTricks.com
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2529 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Quote:
On 2011-10-14 18:16, DekEl wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-10-14 18:13, Monkeyboy wrote:
I have just purchased Will's version from Hocus Pocus. I must say that when I took it out of the box, I opened it and gave the CD player a really good, close inspection and COMPLETELY missed the gimmick! When I learned how it works, I just sat there laughing at myself because it was so clever and yet so simple. I believe that it's worth every penny. I have no worry about using this product in my show because I know it's 100% fool proof and fail-safe. It's going to work perfectly every time - no matter what. I currently own a CW cassette prediction (3 times the price) that I have used for many years and took it out of my show when someone in my audience mentioned it would have been funnier if I had used an 8-track tape instead. I realized that the effect needed an update. Last night I used Will's version in a corporate show just as I would have done with my cassette prediction. It blew them away! You guys need to stop thinking like magicians about who puts the CD in the player. It doesn't matter. The audience is completely devastated by this effect and it will remain in my act until the next big media change takes place and someone comes out with something using whatever replaces the CD. I think it's a huge bonus that this method is so *** simple and clever! When I am out in the middle of the ocean on a cruise ship, that's exactly what I want! Thanks Will!


Errr... welcome to the Café?


LOL
StevenDiamond
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas, NV
3 Posts

Profile of StevenDiamond
Thanks guys! Smile
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9648 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Welcome Monkeyboy. Hasn't the CD been replaced for several years now? Lot's of information offered in a public forum.
StevenDiamond
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas, NV
3 Posts

Profile of StevenDiamond
Yes, it has... but I personally don't feel so comfortable sending someone my iPod! LOL I'd rather use the CD.
theinternetguru
View Profile
Elite user
I hacked the Café but I still only have
426 Posts

Profile of theinternetguru
I'm puzzled. Is this a prediction where a CD is inserted and out comes a digital audio prediction? Now, since most people own MP3 players the size of your thumbnail that can contain hundreds of hours of sound, I don't understand how this effect would actually fool anyone. The explanation for how it works -- esp if the magician touches the player in any way -- would be obvious. Am I missing something here?
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
I agree. That's the problem nowadays if you use electronic props of any kind in an overt fashion.
Michael Clifton
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of Michael Clifton
Does anyone know if this item will be distributed again?

thanks

M
Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3673 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I recently got mine. You had to put a $100.00 deposit on it a few months ago. I do not know if they are making anymore. You will have to contact them directly. It is a terrific and very, very easy and 100% reliable method. The spectator puts in the CED taht they had for a week or a month and the spectator closes the lid and pushes the play button. The spectgator can pause the CD at anytime. At the end of the CD pediction, the spectator can open the CD player, remove the CD and keep it to play it at home.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Michael Clifton
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of Michael Clifton
Yes, I think you can still get it from SansMinds, but I am in the the UK, and trying to pick one up from here..
May have to contact them..Trying to get one second hand otherwise..
Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1017 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Quote:
On 2013-02-09 19:30, magicinsight wrote:
I recently got mine. You had to put a $100.00 deposit on it a few months ago. I do not know if they are making anymore. You will have to contact them directly. It is a terrific and very, very easy and 100% reliable method. The spectator puts in the CED taht they had for a week or a month and the spectator closes the lid and pushes the play button. The spectgator can pause the CD at anytime. At the end of the CD pediction, the spectator can open the CD player, remove the CD and keep it to play it at home.

Michael


Have to agree this is what makes this so strong the fact you give

them the CD to keep at the end
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1017 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Quote:
On 2013-02-10 04:56, Michael Clifton wrote:
Yes, I think you can still get it from SansMinds, but I am in the the UK, and trying to pick one up from here..
May have to contact them..Trying to get one second hand otherwise..


I was going to get from a UK dealer but they was all out of stock

In the end I ordered direct even paying the VAT still ended up
paying £70 less and only took 2 days to arrive

Highly recommend
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Ultimate CD Prediction by Will Tsai (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL