The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Equivoque Principle by Darren Craske (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kerpa
View Profile
Special user
Michael Miller
594 Posts

Profile of kerpa
Just picked up this murder mystery published 2008 by Harper Collins. I bought it on the basis of the title alone Smile

Anyone know if Craske is a professional or amateur magician? Apparently he is a comic book illustrator living in England.

So far, a very enjoyable read. [btw, please don't give away the plot, if you've read this).
Michael Miller
(Michael Merlin: original family --and stage-- name)
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1199 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On 2010-04-26 13:13, kerpa wrote:
Just picked up this murder mystery published 2008 by Harper Collins. I bought it on the basis of the title alone Smile

Anyone know if Craske is a professional or amateur magician? Apparently he is a comic book illustrator living in England.

So far, a very enjoyable read. [btw, please don't give away the plot, if you've read this).

Never heard of it... I'm a mystery/detective fiction fan - I'll check it out. Thanks for the recommendation!
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Equivoque Principle by Darren Craske (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL