The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » Jeff Prace 'Talk About Tricks' (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Hey guys,

I just wanted to inform you that I have a one-man Talk About Tricks in the May, 2010 issue of MAGIC Magazine.

I have five tricks and one card sleight. There are tricks using chocolate, coins, markers, tissue, candy, gift cards, and playing cards.

If you already received your magazine I’d love to hear what you think! There is a large variety of material here and I truly believe there is something for everyone.

Best regards,

Jeff Prace
Donny Orbit
View Profile
Special user
944 Posts

Profile of Donny Orbit
Jeff,

Hey man. I just read your talk about tricks issue. You have some cool ideas and some solid effects and routines.

I like your use of everyday objects and offbeat methods to create the moment of astonishment.

Congratulations on the one man issue. I look forward to more magic from you in the future.

DO
do magic

www.8bom.net
tommeepickles
View Profile
Regular user
New Orleans
163 Posts

Profile of tommeepickles
I am wondering if your tricks from the mag will be on the demo page of the Magic Magazine. I saw you time trick on itricks.com and I was thinking that it would be good for timing instructions.
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Thanks Donny!

tommeepickles - I do not have any plans for making videos of the tricks and sleights. However, if you need any help please feel free to ask.

Jeff
Hansel
View Profile
Inner circle
Puerto Rico
2492 Posts

Profile of Hansel
The routine with the chocolate coins and real coins is GREAT!
Congratulations for your great magic,
Hansel!
Follow Me...
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Hansels-Comedy-and-Magic-Show-929625643774678/
Youtube: HanselSP
Twitter: @HanselSP
Instagram: HanselSP
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Thanks Hansel!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » Jeff Prace 'Talk About Tricks' (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL