The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Want fun? Vegas! Want even more fun? Poughkeepsie, baby! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2678 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
Yep, according to Portfolio.com's Living It Up: The Top 100 Fun Cities, Las Vegas is only the 26th most fun US city.

Apparently, Vegas doesn't rank as high as Milwaukee (25) or Poughkeepsie, NY (21). After all, how can Vegas compete with some comedian who was apparently named in honor of California......l killer? All we have to offer in terms of comedians is performers like Jerry Seinfeld!

Yes, Vegas' dreams of hosting shows like the Brian Boitano Skating Spectacular, like Bridegport, Connecticut (15) will forever be on hold while we're stuck being the setting for shows like the original CSI, Las Vegas, and much, much more.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16347 Posts

Profile of tommy
America is a big girl. She just wants to have fun. Smile
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
I've been to Vegas, I've been to Poughkeepsie, and all I got in Vegas was my brains baked.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Nosher
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of Nosher
I can't believe Hartford didn't make this list...
Escapemaster-in-chief from all sorts of houdingplaces - Finnegans Wake
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2492 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
I once fell asleep driving through Poughkeepsie, thankfully I was not the one at the wheel.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Want fun? Vegas! Want even more fun? Poughkeepsie, baby! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL