The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Zibitarian storage solution (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fitz
View Profile
Elite user
Phoenix, AZ
476 Posts

Profile of Fitz
A few months ago I was at Sports Chalet (a giant sports store) and I found a snow board storage bag. I have been eyeing the bag ever since, well yesterday I went in and the bag was 35% off. I purchased the bag and was able to fit all of my signage pipes, bungees, and banners into the bag. It's a nice fit and a durable bag. I would recommend trying it out.

Fitz
I have a daily web show all about magic at http://FitzMagic.info
The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
Holy Moly!!!, I am jealous...I need 2 Trucks, 2 trailers to pack up my happus-crappus......
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4468 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Mr Curator

I don’t think the bag that Fitz found will be suitable for you.

However I have tracked down a bag that would be IDEAL for you. You just need to prise out of her cold dead hands.

Not that I have seen the film - my kids told me about it. No really!

Dave
Fitz
View Profile
Elite user
Phoenix, AZ
476 Posts

Profile of Fitz
Don't worry Curator, I'll be driving down the road in one of those trucks on Monday to meet up with the other one in California. At least I don't have to drive any steaks...

Fitz
I have a daily web show all about magic at http://FitzMagic.info
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Zibitarian storage solution (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL