The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Q by Cosmo Solano (31 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..18~19~20 [Next]
Cosmo Solano
View Profile
Elite user
Colorado
410 Posts

Profile of Cosmo Solano
Arrrrgh!
Just spent 45 minutes going through coding to fix the "register" link (was missing) I find there's a little check box that says, anyone can register...
The register button is there!

Sorry Jerry!
Sorry anyone else!

Let's get the site going, I'm getting lots of great emails and ideas!

Coz
Cosmo Solano
View Profile
Elite user
Colorado
410 Posts

Profile of Cosmo Solano
Okay I did send an email out but just in case:

All Q-Net members have "author" abilities, meaning you can start your own posts and others can comment!

It was a simple matter, I just needed to find the five minutes I needed to get it done!

Once again thanks Jerry!

Coz
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1267 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
Ok already using it with JEANS!!! yes it works and very smooth Smile

I got some indexes in the past but this is really outstanding imho. Spent $5-30 in some and they are in the drawer... now I'm using it daily.
Highly recommended if you are looking for an card/billet index.

Thank you Cosmo,
Elcio
Cosmo Solano
View Profile
Elite user
Colorado
410 Posts

Profile of Cosmo Solano
Thanks so much Elcio!

Keep checking the members site, just added several items last night... more to come today (june 8)
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
Although, I'm aware what an i---x is and how it works, I have absolutely no experience with using one. I'm not one to purchase something without giving it a great deal of thought and research first. If it's a new release, I let all the hype and hoop-la die down and then see what's being said about it.

Having said the above, I did not follow my own protocol. I watched the video demo and immediately ordered one (39/100). Customer service was excellent and received Q in just a couple of days after placing my order. I had the opportunity to speak with Cosmo and all I can say is what a great guy.

Did I make the right decision in not following my own protocol and making this purchase? Without question, yes!!! Both the materials used and the workmenship that went into making the i---x is of the highest quality.

About the effect itself, PERFECT!!! As I'm a restaurant worker, there are times when I only have a couple of minutes to do just one effect. I decided to use Q in these instances. The first night I used Q, I did so 5 times with great success and received 3 $20.00 tips and some qreat feed back from management.
Cosmo Solano
View Profile
Elite user
Colorado
410 Posts

Profile of Cosmo Solano
Hey made back 60 bucks already! (a little kickback to the creator?) hah. Great news!
Thanks for the great review!

Attention owners... The NEW forum is up and running, integrated ACTUAL forum software into the site and it's very cool! If you haven't seen the site since this morning, (6-11-10) then it's new! The site had "blog" software before, I tried to make it ACT like a forum but it wouldn't obey...
The new Forum is great!

The videos have been moved around a little and new ones have been shot (editing now)

Dealers are on board gang! Q will be available to the general public soon through magic dealer's web sites. I highly appreciate all your support, thanks for the business, the introductory, Café member's price will end over the weekend. I held out much longer than expected, I'm a sucker for kind words! Please let me know asap if you were one I promised the discount to, if you already got the code it will expire, I will email the few of you who have it still.

I intended on having an Introductory price for a week or so, your support encouraged me to extend it now to over a month! Thanks once again all!

(Sean Preston aka griffin, has some awesome restaurant experiences he's shared with me over the phone in the past few days, C'mon Sean tell all!)

tafn!

Coz
afuoco
View Profile
Loyal user
Virginia
206 Posts

Profile of afuoco
Hi Cosmo

What is the price right now. I can't find it on your website.

Arnie
Arnie
Cosmo Solano
View Profile
Elite user
Colorado
410 Posts

Profile of Cosmo Solano
Hmmm... the site shouldn't be too hard to find, you can get more info on Q at http://www.anycardanywhere.com

Sorry you couldn't find it let me know if you still have problems, I sent you a PM!

Thanks
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2418 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
After using this for just a short time, I must say, this is so fast and easy, it's almost wrong, I love this thing, it makes me look good, real good, I have been letting the spec keep the card, something I do not usually do, unless it's a business card, but I tried it here and, I caught 2 people talking about it later in the day, one person was showing it to another and then pointed at me, I had noticed from a short distance , the person holding the card,
Cosmo Solano
View Profile
Elite user
Colorado
410 Posts

Profile of Cosmo Solano
Dave, I love it! Giving away the card, great idea. "here, keep this, since its the card YOU thought of... think about that for a while... "
Definitely a way to keep them talking! Cool

You know you could write down the values on business cards and set up the set like that. one of the original ideas I had with it.

I like it! Very cool!

Share it on the Q=net forum too!
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
Cosmo, Great idea about the business cards. I might just use that.
Cosmo Solano
View Profile
Elite user
Colorado
410 Posts

Profile of Cosmo Solano
Thomas Heine?
Trying to reach you via emails, don't have your Café username, please PM me regarding Q and your login problems... Want to be sure you got my email etc
Cosmo Solano
View Profile
Elite user
Colorado
410 Posts

Profile of Cosmo Solano
I suggested a business card use above... One thing don't forget to look into how you can split the set and use it for two different effects, example, one set for business cards and one for playing cards...
That should be posted today on the members site.
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2418 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Cosmo, I am making it up now, The entire routine starting with a blank business card, taken from your business card case, a prediction written on it, then its folded, placed under a glass, WOW, and a step further, using Looch's routine "The Influencer" could be killer, basically, you write a prediction and tell the spec you are going to influence them, they are asked to simply look all around, and pick anything they see and draw it, and of course the 2 match, the difference is, with Looch's original idea, there is no pumping or equivoque, in fact not a word is said, I recommend all who have “Q”, to get the video "Your Thoughts are Mine" there is much amazing stuff there, and even though Looch no longer sells his i***x, he may still have the booklet that came with it, in it are many amazing routines made for “Q”, and all can be done with just one “Q”
Cosmo Solano
View Profile
Elite user
Colorado
410 Posts

Profile of Cosmo Solano
Nice... I do the business card routine with exactly like that, hand writing the prediction. I passed this on to Shawn Preston, I had one person hold the card cupped between her hands, clear her mind, think of a color, pass the card on to another, cupped between his hands too, clear your mind, think of a suit... each one holding the card, closing their eyes, concentrating, then saying the attribute. Based on that, Shawn now has them take it in a wine glass and swirl it around as they think which is cool for nicer restaurants... I'll have to look into Looch's work!
HEY! lets start sharing this stuff on the Q-network too!
Cut and paste man! cut and paste!
Thanks!
Cosmo Solano
View Profile
Elite user
Colorado
410 Posts

Profile of Cosmo Solano
Hey all!

A very heartfelt and serious thank you for such a great reception back into the magic community!
It looks like my first dealer is on board! Yippeee! (others to follow, I need to pump up inventory a little first)

Ah but 'tis a bittersweet accomplishment, as I will be ending the Café member's discount tomorrow (June 14th). I haven't heard the official word but it looks like he's got all his ducks in a row and contractually I can't undersell the dealers.

I am a man of my word, two people have asked for the discount who weren't members of the Café and I wouldn't budge! One joined and the other paid full price! (your welcome Steve for the new member!)

Thanks for making the "introductory" period for Q a succesful one! Not just in the overwhelming sales, but especially from a critic's point of view! I'm loaded with emails from more than satisfied customer's.

I've had not a moment to myself or the family as you all have kept me on my toes! I'm looking forward to more interaction and creative ventures to come!

Any requests for discounts make them now! I expect an official launch probably tomorrow.

Thanks again gang!

Coz
Cosmo Solano
View Profile
Elite user
Colorado
410 Posts

Profile of Cosmo Solano
Heading to Vegas be there tomorrow night, any takers? Love to meet up if time permits! PM me...
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2341 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
Looks like Bob Kohler is carrying this now. I received an e-mail from him today talking about Cosmo's "Q".

Cosmo, this may have been asked already but- can the two B.I.'s be placed in the back pockets of a pair of jeans?
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
http://www.facebook.com/Doug.Lippert
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2842 Posts

Profile of lunatik
They fit just fine in your back pocket.
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2418 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Coz, I know you want this on your forum, so I will post it here and there, To avoid a “Sticky” situation, while in Vegas or any hot humid climate, you should pull each **** out and slide it back just so it is very smooth, climate effects all magic apparatus, both heat and cold change things, especially with wood and paper.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Q by Cosmo Solano (31 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..18~19~20 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL