The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Cheating at slot machines, video poker machines... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Expertmagician
While it's not a slot machine...when I was in college I made a copy to the master key for all the schools pinball machines rear door....that gave me ton of free games...no access to the quarters.

I must admit that I got very good at pinball since I used to play 15 free games at a time between classes Smile

Guess slot and poker machine keys are harder to come by Smile
Long Island,

New York
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
NOwadays, its very hard if not impossible to cheat the machines from the outside... I remember when people used to string quarters and fish credits then cash out buckets of quarters... there were also strobe light like devices that were being sold for thousands that cost 5 bucks to make... As far as sitting and pretending to play wont work either... the best way to get the drinks is to tip the waitress more than the average player tokes (0.50 -1.00) and she'll start bringing drinks.... tip bigger and you can ask for doubles... I also wanted to add to scams involving coins, You can still scam newspaper boxes if not bolted to the ground, just throw in change, then flip the box upside down and watch the quarters come out... if it is bolted, then you need to do some coathanger fishing <----- Although the coat hanger thing only works in Canada... that's how I was able to buy a mickey in high school every weekend...
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Cheating at slot machines, video poker machines... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL