The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Bridge by Bill Montana (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
The miracles made possible through "The Bridge" are simply marvelous!

Last year Michael Weber lectured to a group of mentalists on the importance of EXTENDING the experience and effects of our magic and interactions with people, both volunteers/participants and the audience as a whole.

With "The Bridge" miracle workers everywhere have finally been given a really nice tool to do this. It allows us to affect and include ourselves in a person's most intimate and private thoughts...their dreams!

Seriously, what could be stronger?

This is one of those rare gems that I consider truly miraculous in nature (think about it, it's just AMAZING!) and REAL MAGIC. The options one has by including Bill Montana's "The Bridge" in their mystery work and performances is astounding and I think we've only just scratched the surface of what's possible.

-JF
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
I agree wholeheartedly with JF.
backinblack
View Profile
Special user
910 Posts

Profile of backinblack
Quote:
On 2010-07-28 01:35, MentalistCreationLab wrote:
It will be finished shortly once it is complete those of you whom own the Bridge will be receiving your copies.

or everyone letter and kind words...

so it is a gift for those who allready purchased the bridge?
Rainer - ParaLabs
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of Rainer - ParaLabs
The (psychological) Idea behind "the Bridge" is one of the weird I ever read.

You can use any kind of metaphor to create the effect/ sequence of the bridge.

I have done this several times during my main job with some customers and the feedback has always been amazing....

Bill: thumps up and we hear/read us at the respective Area ;-)

I have to recommend Bills work to everybody who are interested in pure hardcore mentalism!
Like Jerome wrote: the Bridge is a real gift to demonstrate real mentalism!

Rainer
(www.paralabs.org)
Rocketeer
View Profile
Special user
Westchester, NY
965 Posts

Profile of Rocketeer
So if one wanted to purchase The Bridge where would one do so? I don't see it here:

http://mentalistlab.yolasite.com/

and trying this site:

http://www.mentalistlab.com

has been returning a timeout message for the last couple of days.
I'm selling my hardcover autographed limited edition copy of Jerome Finley's "Thought Veil"

PM me for info.
backinblack
View Profile
Special user
910 Posts

Profile of backinblack
Quote:
On 2010-09-05 16:45, Rocketeer wrote:
So if one wanted to purchase The Bridge where would one do so? I don't see it here:

http://mentalistlab.yolasite.com/

and trying this site:

http://www.mentalistlab.com

has been returning a timeout message for the last couple of days.

I pm´ed him and bought it this way..
Rocketeer
View Profile
Special user
Westchester, NY
965 Posts

Profile of Rocketeer
Bill PMed me. Now I have to decide whether I think it will be worth $57.

I've found I can't depend on rave reviews here on the Café. The Safwan Papers got raves from the likes of Richard Osterlind himself, but, for example, Seven was for me a just a variation on a trick my family used to do to entertain company. And I didn't see myself doing any of the other effects either.

I guess I'll have to pass on this one. I'm sticking to effects I can see in action in real situations either live or on video. If this effect is not conducive to that kind of presentation (perhaps because watching it tips too much of the method to those who are looking for it) then it will be my loss.

Oh well, I already have more material than I will ever have the time to perform.
I'm selling my hardcover autographed limited edition copy of Jerome Finley's "Thought Veil"

PM me for info.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Rocky:

Thank you for the reminder and the information on the cost.

Tony
Doctor REvil
View Profile
Elite user
469 Posts

Profile of Doctor REvil
News from Bill......

"Well the long awaited supplement number 1 has been sent out to the owner of this work. It contains some great new information contributed by some of the users of this work. If you did not receive your copy of the supplement it should arrive in your email shortly. If in a couple of hours of reading this you did not get the supplement please email me. I will send the supplement out to you as soon as I can as I am running on slow Wi-Fi again. I will be in and out of the shop for the next 24 hours. Also, should note that the special price has ended and soon the bridge may be a thing only dreamt about."

"I would also like to thank everyone who helped make dreams become reality".

Thank You
Bill Montana

This supplement is not for sale it is only for the readers and users of the Bridge.

Thanks Bill, been a long time waiting for this !

David.
Karma means you buy now & pay later.....think I've over spent....!

Check out my ebooks at the lybrary.....

http://www.lybrary.com/david-gemmell-m-13404.html
Flawless
View Profile
New user
Germany
63 Posts

Profile of Flawless
Has there been any sequel of "The Bridge" after "The Bridge 2.0"?
saturnkk
View Profile
Veteran user
Commerce Township, MI / Naples, FL
318 Posts

Profile of saturnkk
Is there any online demo or full review?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Bridge by Bill Montana (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL